• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximizing Image Upload Size in iContact: Tips from Sheila

In summary, Deb was struggling to upload a large image to iContact for her monthly newsletter, and sought advice from Sheila. Sheila suggested using a private photo album on Facebook and using the URL link in the iContact message. She also advised using the original photo URL, not the one from the pop-up screen. After trying a few different methods, Deb was able to successfully upload the image.
pckelly
Hey Sheila, could you help me figure something out. I'm banging my head against a wall.
Before you created your image for the Grill Pan Set to be sold as a catalog show, I created one in Photoshop. I've saved the image as a .jpeg as well as a .pdf.
I've reduced the size, but can't get the stinking image to upload to iContact and still be legible. The image size that iContact allows is sooooo small.

How do you get a larger image to upload? I use Mike's monthly newsletter and he always has images that are larger than what I can seem to upload.

Any tips?

Thanks in advance!
Deb

I have a private photo album on Facebook where I upload those photos that I've designed myself, then use that URL link in my iContact messages. The quality is MUCH bigger than what iContact allows! And since it's an album viewable only to me, no one else can see what I'm putting in the album.When you click on the photo in FB, it pops up that silly screen. Ctrl+F5 gets rid of that screen & knocks you back to the original photo on the regular screen. Copy THAT URL, not the one on the pop up screen! ;)ETA: Remember though, you'll need to re-type the info in the bottom box when designing your iContact e-mail ~ for the ones who don't get HTML in their e-mails. Otherwise, they won't see all the details on the special. ;)

Okay, I've tried a few different ways.

1. Tried iContact>Email>Create New Message>Create From a Webpage - no luck
2. Tried iContact>Email>Create New Message>Message Builder - then I selected one that had image boxes and under image clicked on Add Image from a Website and pasted the URL - no luck.

It keeps telling me the image isn't available....Did I miss a step?

NEVERMIND!!! I figured it out!! Wahooooooo!! Thanks so much for putting me on the right track!!

Kisses your way!! Muah! Muah!!

Glad you got it figured out! I use the 2nd method, but you are not limited to image boxes. That's just how to break up your message into different sections. You can drop an image anywhere in there that you want. ;)

1. What is "Sheila - Icontact Help"?

"Sheila - Icontact Help" is a customer support service that specializes in providing assistance and guidance for using the Icontact platform. It is named after the virtual assistant, Sheila, who helps users with their inquiries.

2. How can I contact Sheila - Icontact Help?

You can contact Sheila - Icontact Help by sending an email to their customer support email address or by filling out the contact form on their website. You can also reach them through their social media channels.

3. Is Sheila - Icontact Help available 24/7?

Yes, Sheila - Icontact Help operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist users with their inquiries and technical issues.

4. What types of support does Sheila - Icontact Help offer?

Sheila - Icontact Help offers various types of support, including technical support, account management, and general inquiries. They also provide resources such as tutorials and FAQs to help users navigate the Icontact platform.

5. How quickly can I expect a response from Sheila - Icontact Help?

Sheila - Icontact Help aims to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours. However, response times may vary depending on the volume of inquiries they receive.

Back