• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Picture for Your Recruiting Message | PWS Suggestions Update

In summary, to upload a picture for your recruiting message, click on the "Add Image" button and select the image you would like to use. You can also drag and drop the image directly into the designated area. You can use your own custom image by following the same steps as you would for uploading any other image. To resize or crop the image, click on the image and select the "Edit" option. Our recommended image dimensions for recruiting messages are a 16:9 aspect ratio or approximately 1280x720 pixels. You can change the image for your recruiting message at any time by clicking on the image and selecting the "Replace" option to upload a new image.
babywings76
Gold Member
They've updated the PWS suggestion list, but I can't seem to find a good picture to coordinate with the recruiting message. Any ideas on a good picture to put in there? I wish they had a picture of the kit on there to choose.

Thank you for posting, I was wondering the same thing!!

There used to be a picture....let me go check.

I couldn't find a picture for the recruiting message.

I emailed HO about it. We'll see what they say. Maybe they are still getting things up and running.

I guess I was wrong. I could have sworn that there used to be one. Oh well, the picture I'm using is one that I updoaded. You can upload it too if you want.

Attachments

• new starter kit.jpg
    new starter kit.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 336
There WAS one in the past. It was removed in August or so.

The silly thing is that I used to have a recruiting message in there and I think I had the kit picture. I hit delete in the way that wiped out both the image and the message, not realizing that I should've just hit update and changed just the message. Oh well. Live and learn.

pamperedlinda said:
I guess I was wrong. I could have sworn that there used to be one. Oh well, the picture I'm using is one that I updoaded. You can upload it too if you want.

Some of the products shown there have been restyled. This will be good if I can't find a current one, though. Thank you for posting it! :)

babywings76 said:
Some of the products shown there have been restyled. This will be good if I can't find a current one, though. Thank you for posting it! :)

Oh, you are right! I need to get a new one too.

Related to Find the Perfect Picture for Your Recruiting Message | PWS Suggestions Update

1. How do I upload a picture to use for my recruiting message?

To upload a picture for your recruiting message, simply click on the "Add Image" button and select the image you would like to use. You can also drag and drop the image directly into the designated area.

2. Can I use my own custom image for my recruiting message?

Yes, you can upload your own custom image to use for your recruiting message. Simply follow the same steps as you would for uploading any other image.

3. How do I resize or crop the image for my recruiting message?

To resize or crop the image for your recruiting message, click on the image and select the "Edit" option. From there, you can adjust the size and crop the image to your desired dimensions.

4. Are there any recommended image dimensions for recruiting messages?

We recommend using images with a 16:9 aspect ratio for the best display on our platform. This translates to approximately 1280x720 pixels.

5. Can I change the image for my recruiting message after it has been posted?

Yes, you can change the image for your recruiting message at any time. Simply click on the image and select the "Replace" option to upload a new image.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcwarr
  • pamperedbecky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • jj16