• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your PWS Now: What to do if your Recruitment Kit is Delayed

In summary, to obtain a Personal Website (PWS) before qualifying as a Tupperware consultant, the recruit must follow these steps: log in to her Tupperware account, click on the "My Tupperware" tab, select "Personal Website Setup," choose a domain name, enter contact information and agree to terms, choose a website design template, review and activate the website. It should be noted that in order to qualify for a PWS, the recruit must have at least $150 in sales within the first 30 days of signing up as a consultant.
I had a recruit sign on the 31st and she hasn't gotten her kit yet. But she's anxious to get her own PWS. I know I got my PWS before I qualified but I don't remember how. Anyone know how she can about doing that?

She needs to apply for her debit card. About 5 business days after her application she can call to get her debit card number. Then all she has to do is use her # to set up her website.

Is it possible to get a PWS before we qualify?She can create her PWS by following these steps:1. Log in to her Tupperware account on the Tupperware website.2. On the home page, click on the "My Tupperware" tab.3. Under the "Websites" section, click on "Personal Website Setup."4. Click on the "Setup Your Personal Website Now" button.5. She will be prompted to choose a domain name for her website. Once she has chosen a domain name, click on the "Continue" button.6. She will be prompted to enter her contact information and agree to the terms and conditions. Once she has completed this step, click on the "Continue" button.7. She will then be asked to choose a website design template. Once she has chosen a design, click on the "Continue" button.8. She will be prompted to review her website and make any necessary changes before activating it. Once she is satisfied with her website, she can click on the "Activate" button.9. Her personal website will now be live and she can start sharing it with her friends and family.Please note that in order to qualify for a PWS, she must have at least $150 in sales within the first 30 days of signing up as a consultant. If she does not meet this requirement, her PWS will be deactivated until she meets the sales requirement.

Why is my Recruitment Kit delayed?

There could be various reasons for a delay in receiving your Recruitment Kit. It could be due to high demand, processing delays, or shipping issues. We apologize for any inconvenience and assure you that we are working to get your kit to you as soon as possible.

How long will the delay be?

The length of the delay can vary depending on the reason for the delay. In most cases, your Recruitment Kit should arrive within 1-2 weeks. However, if there are any unforeseen circumstances, it could take longer. We recommend reaching out to our customer service team for an update on your specific situation.

Can I still start my PWS business without the Recruitment Kit?

Yes, you can still start your PWS business without the Recruitment Kit. While the kit contains helpful materials, it is not necessary to have it in order to get started. You can access all of the necessary information and resources on our website or by reaching out to your sponsor.

How can I track my Recruitment Kit?

Once your kit has been shipped, you should receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your delivery online. If you have not received a tracking number or are having trouble tracking your kit, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

What should I do if my Recruitment Kit does not arrive?

If your kit has not arrived within the expected timeframe, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to track your package and provide you with an update on its status. If necessary, they can also arrange for a replacement kit to be sent to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • artcd44