• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turn Off Automated PWS Email Reminder for Shows

In summary, the "Turn Off Automated PWS Email Reminder for Shows" feature allows consultants to disable the automated email reminders sent to customers from their Personal Website (PWS) about upcoming shows. To access this feature, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and go to the "My Business" tab. Then, click on "My Personal Website" and select "Settings." From there, you can toggle the feature on or off. You can also turn off automated PWS email reminders for all of your shows at once by selecting the option under the "My Business" tab and clicking on the toggle button. However, customers will still receive manual email reminders if this feature is turned off. It is possible to turn the
kltaylo
Does anyone know how to turn off the automatic email reminder on our PWS that is sent out 2 days before the show? I have a guest who wants to send her own reminder out with directions to her house instead of the website doing sending one.

Under guest list, click on edit email (tiny link below the time it will send) and there should be an option to not send an auto reminder. Not sure if you have to do it or if they can as host.

When I click on edit email I see a box that says remind guests who are attending or not attending. If I uncheck those boxes does it mean that no one on the guest list gets the reminder? Is that how to turn the reminder off?

to the left (schedule auto reminder) select no.

Got it. Thank you!

thanks! I never knew how to do this!:thumbup:

What is the purpose of the "Turn Off Automated PWS Email Reminder for Shows" feature?

The "Turn Off Automated PWS Email Reminder for Shows" feature allows consultants to disable the automated email reminders sent to customers from their Personal Website (PWS) about upcoming shows.

How do I access the "Turn Off Automated PWS Email Reminder for Shows" feature?

To access this feature, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and go to the "My Business" tab. Then, click on "My Personal Website" and select "Settings." From there, you can toggle the feature on or off.

Can I turn off automated PWS email reminders for all of my shows at once?

Yes, you can turn off automated PWS email reminders for all of your shows at once by selecting the "Turn Off Automated PWS Email Reminder for Shows" option under the "My Business" tab and clicking on the toggle button. This will disable the feature for all future shows.

Will customers still receive manual email reminders about my shows if I turn off the automated PWS email reminder feature?

Yes, customers will still receive manual email reminders if you turn off the automated PWS email reminder feature. This feature only disables the automated reminders sent from your PWS.

Can I turn the automated PWS email reminder feature back on for a specific show?

Yes, you can turn the automated PWS email reminder feature back on for a specific show by editing the show details and selecting the option to send automated reminders. This will override the setting for that particular show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • kam