• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I disable auto email reminders on my PWS show?

In summary, to disable the auto email reminder for your upcoming party, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Parties" section. From there, you can uncheck the box next to "Send email reminder" in the "Email Reminder" section and save your changes. You can also disable the reminder for multiple parties at once by selecting them and clicking on the "Edit Selected Parties" button. Disabling the reminder will only affect the email sent to guests before the party and will not affect other party notifications. You can still send a manual reminder to guests even after disabling the auto email reminder. To check if the reminder is disabled for a specific party, look for the unchecked box next to "Send email reminder" in
kam
Staff member
For the life of me I cannot find how to do this:

I have set up my first show thru my PWS. I do not want to send an auto reminder from me - so I have read on the forums that I need to disable auto email reminder. On the show info pages it says:
A reminder email will automatically
be sent on: Thursday, Sep 27, 2007.

Where exactly do I disable this - I have navigated everywhere I can think of with the show setup, emails and guest lists, etc.

Thanks!

Kam,click on edit email (blue highlighted under the auto email reminder). Then it brings up choices.Schedule an auto-email reminder? The default is Yes. Just drop down the choice to no. Also, you can change the dates prior to the show that an email reminder goes out. I personally like it. It is my secretary.

I can't even get to the screen to get the choice.

I go through CC and choose Personal Web Site Assistant
I select Work with Shows
The show appears in the list
If I select the arrow next to the person's name, I then get 7 blue shaded choices: Edit Show information, Send email to host, Work with Wishlist, Work with Guest List, Web Orders, Customize Emails, Remove this show.
Where do I go from here?

Thanks,
Kathleen

1. How do I disable the auto email reminder for my upcoming party?

To disable the auto email reminder for your upcoming party, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Parties" section. Click on the party for which you want to disable the reminder and scroll down to the "Email Reminder" section. Uncheck the box next to "Send email reminder" and click save.

2. Can I disable the auto email reminder for multiple parties at once?

Yes, you can disable the auto email reminder for multiple parties at once by going to the "My Parties" section, selecting the parties you want to edit by checking the boxes next to their names, and then clicking on the "Edit Selected Parties" button. From there, you can uncheck the box next to "Send email reminder" and save your changes.

3. Will disabling the auto email reminder affect other party notifications?

No, disabling the auto email reminder will only affect the email reminder that is sent out to guests before the party. It will not affect any other party notifications such as the host reminders or order notifications.

4. Can I still send a manual email reminder to guests after disabling the auto email reminder?

Yes, even after disabling the auto email reminder, you can still send a manual email reminder to guests. Simply go to the "My Parties" section, click on the party, and scroll down to the "Email Reminder" section. Click on the "Send Reminder" button to send a manual email reminder to guests.

5. How do I know if the auto email reminder is disabled for a specific party?

If the auto email reminder is disabled for a specific party, the box next to "Send email reminder" in the "Email Reminder" section will be unchecked. You can also check the party details in the "My Parties" section to see if the reminder has been disabled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lakamper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • kltaylo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • esavvymom