• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invites/Reminder Emails From Pws

if you're having issues with the automated emails going out, enter the host's email address as the guest in your PWS. This should solve the issue.
esavvymom
Staff member
I have been through the whole discovery phase of sending the e-vites from my website, and learning to NOT send them when logged in as myself through CC- because then it shows as coming from ME (whoever thought of that design in the tech group, was drinking either TOO much caffeine or NOT enough! I mean, seriously??) ANYWAY....so, I have learned to enter the guest emails/names when logged in as the Host directly from my PWS, so it shows entered by the host, not entered by me. And then I send the e-vites the same way- so they come from HER email address, not mine.

I assumed that when the email reminders would go out, since the person was entered by the Host and show's HER name as entering them, it'd send the email reminders from the HOST'S email. NO!!! It came from MY EMAIL.

How dumb is that? Did I do something wrong again? I wasn't using the automated reminder emails for a long time (only had 3 or 4 shows actually use e-vites in all the time I've been doing this). So maybe I missed something??

If not- then I'm writing tech support. It won't do much good, but if they want us to use our PWS, they really need to put some LOGIC INTO IT! Sorry. I've struggled to get this lady to even HAVE a guest list and keep her show on the calendar. I don't need the sabotage of poor-design from getting those emails to the guests any more than I've already got. :D

Ok- rant over...but am curious if I screwed something up

Nope - if you have it set to do the automated emails, it's always going to show that it came from you. :(

Seriously, I think that the whole online invite system is the biggest disappointment for me with PC.

So I'd be better off just removing the automated reminders, and make my own reminder on my calendar or something to just log in as my host through my PWS and manually send evite reminders.Glad to know I didn't do something stupid (again). :)

How funny - I Just emailed home office about this. How silly is that?!

I agree I just had a host use this feature for the first time, and it should be designed to look as if the emails is coming form the host. Who do we call at HO, the soulution center or the techie's??

cookinforyou said:
I agree I just had a host use this feature for the first time, and it should be designed to look as if the emails is coming form the host. Who do we call at HO, the soulution center or the techie's??

Call/email everyone! Some of us have been complaining about this for quite awhile now...

Do you actually get a response when you e-mail corporate? I think I'm still blocked somehow. I've been told several times that they didn't get e-mails that I've sent.

I actually spoke to Joe, the head tech support guy about this very issue at National last summer. He swore that it wasn't the case, that they show coming from the host. I wrote it down for him, sent him copies of the emails myself showing this--this was 8 months ago--nothing is changed. I very rarely refer my hosts to the invite feature for this exact reason. They know about it, not sure why they haven't changed it.

Joe also insisted to me at NC that it was not possible to create PDF files on which we could type our own information...

NooraK said:
Joe also insisted to me at NC that it was not possible to create PDF files on which we could type our own information...

But...isn't that what we do with the invitation template from HO?:confused:

Like I said - this is the most frustrating, disappointing part of PC for me. Why can they be the leader in everything else, but be so lacking in this area?

I think we should enter the Tech Support address as a guest in all of our PWS shows..and they'll automatically get flooded with the auto invites! WE can SHOW them what it does. :D *muuhhahahahah*Did they get some high-school dropouts in that department? Some of the practical features on our PWS and P3 just really need some work. I don't like to criticize, because they have come up with some great stuff, but honestly. There's half a dozen ladies on here who could probably fix this! I bet they get scared around NC time- not knowing what we're going to say or do with them there live. :D THis year, we should print things out and SHOW them. FOr now, I'm removing the Auto-Reminders again.For anyone who wants to email them it's: [email protected]

There's half a dozen ladies on here who could probably fix this!

yeah, they need some wives in there to show them how to run the place, LOL

ChefBeckyD said:
Nope - if you have it set to do the automated emails, it's always going to show that it came from you. :(

Seriously, I think that the whole online invite system is the biggest disappointment for me with PC

Agreed! I talked to them about this at NC last year (mostly the fact that PWS evites go to spam) and they said there was nothing they could do about it.

Agreed! I talked to them about this at NC last year (mostly the fact that PWS evites go to spam) and they said there was nothing they could do about it.

Interesting. huh? One guy says it doesn't happen, the next guy says there is nothing they can do about it....yep, sounds like a bunch of men to me.

Nanisu said:

Interesting. huh? One guy says it doesn't happen, the next guy says there is nothing they can do about it....yep, sounds like a bunch of men to me.

Bahahahaha!!!:p

What is the purpose of the "Invites/Reminder Emails From Pws" feature?

The "Invites/Reminder Emails From Pws" feature allows consultants to send personalized emails to potential hosts or customers inviting them to a Pampered Chef party or reminding them about an upcoming party. This makes it easier for consultants to reach out to potential hosts and customers and keep track of their responses.

How do I send an invite or reminder email from my Personal Web Page (PWS)?

To send an invite or reminder email from your PWS, log in to your consultant account and go to the "Marketing" tab. From there, select "Email Center" and choose the option to "Send Email from PWS" or "Send Email Reminder from PWS." You can then customize the email with your own message and select the recipients from your contact list.

Can I schedule invite or reminder emails to be sent at a later time?

Yes, you can schedule invite or reminder emails to be sent at a later time by selecting the option to "Schedule for Future Delivery" when composing the email. You can choose the date and time for the email to be sent, and it will be automatically delivered at the specified time.

Can I track the responses to my invite or reminder emails?

Yes, you can track the responses to your invite or reminder emails by going to the "Email Center" and selecting the option to "View Email Responses." This will show you a list of recipients and their responses, such as "Attending," "Maybe," or "Not Attending." You can also view the full email history for each recipient.

Are there any guidelines for writing effective invite or reminder emails?

Yes, there are some guidelines to follow when writing invite or reminder emails to ensure they are effective. These include keeping the subject line clear and concise, using a friendly and personal tone, including details about the party or event, and providing a clear call to action. It's also important to proofread your email for any typos or errors before sending it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FFBearPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
FFBearPChef
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • raebates