• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Evites Through Pws - Is It Worth the Time?

In summary, evites can be sent from the website or from the host's page. However, if sent from the website, the sender's name will be displayed instead of the host's name, which can lead to confusion. Evites should be sent in batches of 5 or so to avoid spamming.
Bren706
Gold Member
I have a host that gave me mainly email addresses for her guests, and asked if she should send the e-mail or will I be doing that. I have not sent email invitations in the past, but was thinking that I could send out an email invite from the PWS. I am just nervous that many of them would hit spam and not go through. Anyone with experience with the evites? I recently have heard about Red Stamp (I have an Android system) but have not used it yet.

I set up evites for my hosts often from my website...the one thing I've learned the hard way is to send it from your HOST'S page...so, set up your host, use her password, and then go in like you are the host and set it up. The reason is because if you do it from Pampered Chef, the invite will come through as having YOUR name on it instead of the host and people won't open it because they think it's spam. If you do it from the host connection they will see it's from someone they know.
Also, don't send out 20 at a time...do them in batches of 5 or so. Good luck!

I stopped because the last several times I had used it, they ended up in spam folders. Unfortunately, I don't think there is ANY truly reliable way. Evite (the True evite.com site) may work, but you might as well do it through your website. But like Steph said, log in as the HOST and add the emails and send the invitations.I would still reiterate with her alternate methods of reminders and invitation! FB, phone calls, text message.I just found RedStamp today myself. Looks very cool, but I'm sure spam could still be an issue with some service providers.

Chefsteph07..I never knew that & will try it from now on!! Ty!

No problem! I had a show about a year ago where my host gave me about 25 emails and only 5 people at her party, she then ranted to me about how no one opened the evite from me because I sent it from the PC website, which had my name on it, instead of having her name on it.... it killed me to not say "and you didn't tell ANYONE you were having this party?"

What do you mean, It ISN'T OUR fault if they didn't say anything to anyone? LOL!!

chefsteph07 said:
I set up evites for my hosts often from my website...the one thing I've learned the hard way is to send it from your HOST'S page...so, set up your host, use her password, and then go in like you are the host and set it up. The reason is because if you do it from Pampered Chef, the invite will come through as having YOUR name on it instead of the host and people won't open it because they think it's spam. If you do it from the host connection they will see it's from someone they know.
Also, don't send out 20 at a time...do them in batches of 5 or so. Good luck!

I never even thought of this! How could I not? Awesome! And actually, I've had really good results from those hosts who used this way of inviting their guest. I just have trouble getting them to use it! :grumpy:

marystell1 said:
I never even thought of this! How could I not? Awesome! And actually, I've had really good results from those hosts who used this way of inviting their guest. I just have trouble getting them to use it! :grumpy:

I was having trouble getting them to use it as well, which is why I just took it out of their hands and said, "supply me w/ names and addresses and emails and I'll do everything for you". Lately, with the addition of doing Facebook invites, I've limited doing actual invites through the mail and I do tell people the MINUTE we set the date to TEXT, FB, EMAIL everyone they are inviting and let them know...But the evite system is effective if they make an effort to give the email addresses, the recipients actually open them and respond. This is also good for you to do them because you can click on that little link under their name to see if they actually DID open it...it's a good indication if they went into spam...if you have 10 evites sitting there and NO ONE has opened them, you can go to your host and tell them you noticed that no one has viewed their evite, it's possible it went into spam, maybe you want to shoot them a personal email and let them know so they can look for it.

Thanks for your input, Steph!

Related to Evites Through Pws - Is It Worth the Time?

What is an Evite through Pws?

An Evite through Pws is an electronic invitation sent through a personal website (Pws) platform. It allows users to create and send invitations for events and gatherings through their own website rather than using a third-party platform.

Is it worth the time to create an Evite through Pws?

It ultimately depends on your personal preference and needs. Creating an Evite through Pws may take some initial time to set up, but it can be a convenient and customizable option for sending invitations. Additionally, using Pws may also save time in the long run by having all your event information and guest responses in one place.

Do all guests need to have a Pws account to receive an Evite through Pws?

No, guests do not need to have a Pws account to receive an Evite through Pws. The invitation can be sent via email or shared through a link, and guests can RSVP without signing up for Pws.

Are there any fees associated with using Pws for Evites?

Pws offers different subscription plans, some of which include the option to create and send Evites. If you are using Pws for other purposes, there may be a fee associated with using the platform, but there are no additional fees specifically for creating Evites.

Can I track RSVPs and manage my guest list through Pws?

Yes, Pws allows you to track guest responses and manage your guest list through their platform. You can easily see who has RSVPed and send reminders to those who have not responded yet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • cookingwithdot