• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why aren't my PWS e-vites being received?

In summary, the hostess's mail system is slow, and some of the guests who received the invitation did not receive it because their email was not included in the list.
chefjwr
:confused: My hostess sent out 53 PWS evites yesterday about 3 p.m. and was concerned that 3 hours later the friends she checked with still had not received them. I suggested they check bulk mail or removed SPAM. I went to her house and worked with her. I sent one to myself about 6:30 last night and it is now 8:30 a.m. today and I still have not received it. Has this happened to anyone else? I am feeling a bit embarrassed that our system is not working well for my hostess.

Help!! Anyone know???

The system seems to be having some bugs recently. I'd try a second time with a note apologizing is people got it twice

I think the mail system within PWS is very slow. I sent out emails to everyone on my list about the heart dish promotion... I have one of my emails in that batch to make sure it goes through and I never received it so who knows if it actually went out or it's stuck somewhere... *sigh* I sent my email out yesterday afternoon and so far - nada... not even something in my bulk mail... perhaps the servers are down? Just guessing at this point..

I had a host send them out and the guests never received them. I've also had people think they place orders and I never get them...I'm sure I've lost sales due to this.

I sent my myself one about the heart dish promotion and got mine. I don't know yet if the others I sent out through my PWS got theirs. The one I sent myself I forwarded to my customers through my regular e-mail to see if that would get more responses.

I do not trust the evites. I have sent several to myself and never received them.

pamperedlinda said:
I do not trust the evites. I have sent several to myself and never received them.

Same here, and I tell my hosts it's a nice reminder - but that we won't depend on them to be our only invitation for her show.

I always "test" the system and make sure that my email is included in the list to see if it actually sent it.

1. How do I send a Slow Pws E-Vite through Pampered Chef?

To send a Slow Pws E-Vite through Pampered Chef, simply log in to your account and click on the "E-Vites" tab. From there, you can select the Slow Pws E-Vite template and customize it with your event details. Finally, add your guest list and hit "send." Your guests will receive the E-Vite via email.

2. Can I track RSVPs for my Slow Pws E-Vite?

Yes, you can track RSVPs for your Slow Pws E-Vite through your Pampered Chef account. Simply go to the "E-Vites" tab and click on the specific E-Vite you want to track. You will see a list of guests and their RSVP status. You can also send reminders to guests who have not responded yet.

3. Are there any fees for sending Slow Pws E-Vites through Pampered Chef?

No, there are no fees for sending Slow Pws E-Vites through Pampered Chef. This is a free service for all Pampered Chef consultants and hosts.

4. Can I customize the design of my Slow Pws E-Vite?

Yes, you can customize the design of your Slow Pws E-Vite to some extent. You can add your own images and change the font and color scheme. However, the overall layout and design of the E-Vite cannot be altered.

5. How can I send a Slow Pws E-Vite to someone who is not on my guest list?

If you want to send a Slow Pws E-Vite to someone who is not on your guest list, you can manually add their email address when customizing the E-Vite. Simply click on the "Add Guests" button and enter the email address of the person you want to invite. They will receive the E-Vite and can RSVP through the link provided.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Nanisu