• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Host Is Actually *Using* Pws!!!

In summary, Celeste booked a show from a show she attended last month and has sent out e-vites to 20 people. Four have already replied with three yeses. Her wish list for free stuff is $1800 worth. Her friend who booked her is also
soccermama
WAHOO!!! This gal booked from a show last month. I sent her the email from my pws over the weekend. We changed the time on her show (we had settled on a date, but not a time, so I just put up a time so I could get it entered! lol) and today she sent e-vites to 20 people... 4 have already replied, with 3 yes's ;) And her wishlist for free stuff is one I would LOVE to help her get! She needs a $1800 show to get it all for free ;) The friend she booked from has a running wish list of her own and has spent at least $100 at each show she comes to! She's awesome (too bad she's not interested in joining my team! maybe someday...) ....... OH! I just went to check her guest list again.... she has 6 yes's.... and 3 of them I don't even know, so it's NEW customers! YIPPEE!!!!!! I'm so ready to kick my business into gear!

Congrats Celeste!! Good luck with your show!

I just have to figure out how I'll get back in time to make it for her show! The night before I'm doing a show at my sister's house 3 hours away...... I am so NOT a morning person, but for a 2pm show I will need to make it back HOME by noon so I can get changed and down to this gal's house (at least she's only a few blocks away, instead of my usual hosts that live 15 minutes outside of town! lol).....

3 shows on the books for January... I wasn't able to join my cluster's Booking Blitz tonight :( So I'll have to do my OWN BB to get my calendar filled for February, and maybe 1 or 2 more for January... I have 2 hosts already interested in February, just need to get them penciled in!

Isn't it great when they actually use your website? I am really going to push mine more this year. I always talk it up, but I'm really going to more. My most successful hosts have used my website.
I'm hoping my hosts this month will--my first 3 shows all have given me guest lists of only about 20 people:( I just don't know what is up with that!

lacychef said:
I'm hoping my hosts this month will--my first 3 shows all have given me guest lists of only about 20 people:( I just don't know what is up with that!

Luckily, January and February both have bonuses for hosts with 15 or more orders. Use that to your advantage. Tell your hosts that "My experience has shown that only about 1/3 to 1/2 of the people you invite will come, and I know you really would love that free pair of Chef's Tongs. If you invite 40 people you'll be far more likely to earn it than by inviting only 20. Let's figure out who you've missed on your list."

chefann said:
Luckily, January and February both have bonuses for hosts with 15 or more orders. Use that to your advantage. Tell your hosts that "My experience has shown that only about 1/3 to 1/2 of the people you invite will come, and I know you really would love that free pair of Chef's Tongs. If you invite 40 people you'll be far more likely to earn it than by inviting only 20. Let's figure out who you've missed on your list."

Thanks Ann; I kinda forgot about the extra host bonus. I've given them the "law of averages". I guess we'll see. One of my hosts booked off a gal that only invited about 16 cause she was new to the area, and she had 8 come & 4 bookings! So, good things can still happen!

lacychef said:
Thanks Ann; I kinda forgot about the extra host bonus. I've given them the "law of averages". I guess we'll see. One of my hosts booked off a gal that only invited about 16 cause she was new to the area, and she had 8 come & 4 bookings! So, good things can still happen!

Yeah. But wouldn't you rather have a show where she invited 40 and 20 came with 8 bookings?
I sure would!

chefann said:
Yeah. But wouldn't you rather have a show where she invited 40 and 20 came with 8 bookings?
I sure would!

Oh well of course!!! I tell all my hosts that they need to invite 40, but you can't tie them down with pen & paper & force them till they have a list of that many! (though sometimes I'd like to!) I just have come to realize the fact that not all my hosts are going to do it, and I just work my best with what they give me. If they don't give me that many names, I can usually get them to send out more e-vites to other people.

I've actually started awarding them for using my PWS. If they invite at least 20 people with E-Invitations, I give them the Round-Up Trivet (as a consultant gift on their order, of course). I tell them they can earn this ahead of time and so far, it's working!

What does it mean if my host is actually using PWS?

If your host is using PWS, it means that they are actively promoting and using Pampered Chef products and services. This is great news for your business as it means your host is engaged and excited about sharing Pampered Chef with others.

How can I support my host who is using PWS?

There are several ways you can support your host who is using PWS. You can offer to help them with their parties or events, provide them with resources and tips for successful parties, and encourage them to continue using PWS by recognizing and rewarding their efforts.

What are the benefits of hosting a party with a host who is using PWS?

Hosting a party with a host who is using PWS can benefit both the host and the consultant. The host will have access to a variety of online tools and resources to make their party planning and promotion easier, while the consultant can have a higher chance of successful parties and increased sales.

Do I need to have any special skills or training to use PWS?

No, you do not need any special skills or training to use PWS. The platform is user-friendly and designed to be easy for anyone to use. However, if you have any questions or need assistance, you can always reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for help.

Can I still earn rewards and incentives if my host is using PWS?

Yes, you can still earn rewards and incentives even if your host is using PWS. In fact, using PWS can potentially increase your sales and party bookings, which can lead to more rewards and incentives for you. Make sure to track your party results and communicate with your host to ensure you are both on the same page about rewards and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedlinda