• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pws - How to Let Host Re-Use Addresses

In summary, the conversation revolves around finding an easier way for a repeat host to retrieve email addresses for her invites without having to manually enter them each time. The suggestion is to reuse an old show and change the dates, but there are concerns about past orders and RSVPs confusing the new show. It is suggested to add email addresses to the list and send a test email, but there may be issues with using Outlook. It is then discovered that there is a button on the host screen to upload email addresses, but it may be tricky for those using Outlook. The conversation ends with the confirmation that using Outlook is a good option, but there could be confusion with past orders and RSVPs.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I have a repeat host that uses my PWS for her invites. How can I retrieve those addresses for her so she doesn't have to re-enter them each time? The last time she invited 123 people and had a $1700 show - so I really want to make it easy for her :)

Isn't there some sort of 'issue' if I retrieve the original one and change the dates?

What's the best way to handle this.

I really need a PWS class!

Linda,
I just pull up the old show and re use it. Change the dates. I can't wait to hear others respond.

PampMomof3 said:
Linda,
I just pull up the old show and re use it. Change the dates. I can't wait to hear others respond.

Isn't there an issue with past PWS orders and RSVPs if you do that?

Add your email to the list, and send one to yourself to see what happens. Do the rsvp and all.
You may have to update it more than once to get it to change. That's how I handled it previously. not sure about previous orders.

laurichef said:
Add your email to the list, and send one to yourself to see what happens. Do the rsvp and all.
You may have to update it more than once to get it to change. That's how I handled it previously. not sure about previous orders.

That's the part I'm worried about. I 'think' that's where the confusion lies - it makes it look like there are more orders on the show. Plus, it screws-up the RSVP's and makes it look like people have RSVP'd when in fact that was from the previous show - right? I'm really not interested in using her as an experiment, hasn't anyone else done something like this?

I know what to do Linda! Call tech support, tell them your issue and see what they say! THen post it here for us to know too!! :):balloon::p

I'm already on it Kristi!

Just talked to Sandy at HO. Nope - just as we thought - if you re-use an old show all the old info will still be there. BUT...there's a nifty little button on the host screen that allows our hosts to upload their friends' email addresses so that they don't have to individually types each one. It's a little tricky if they use Outlook, but other that that it's real easy (so she says :))

pamperedlinda said:
Just talked to Sandy at HO. Nope - just as we thought - if you re-use an old show all the old info will still be there. BUT...there's a nifty little button on the host screen that allows our hosts to upload their friends' email addresses so that they don't have to individually types each one. It's a little tricky if they use Outlook, but other that that it's real easy (so she says :))

Thanks Linda and that's what I use.... Outlook!

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks Linda and that's what I use.... Outlook!

Me too - LOVE IT! She said it wasn't difficult if you have Outlook, just another step or two.

pamperedlinda said:
That's the part I'm worried about. I 'think' that's where the confusion lies - it makes it look like there are more orders on the show. Plus, it screws-up the RSVP's and makes it look like people have RSVP'd when in fact that was from the previous show - right? I'm really not interested in using her as an experiment, hasn't anyone else done something like this?

I guess that could be a problem w/ that many invites.
When I did it, there were no online orders.
I really wish copy and paste worked.

Glad you called HO, and they could help.
Thanks for sharing.

1. Can I use the same address for multiple Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, you can reuse the same address for multiple parties as long as they are hosted by different people. This is a great option for hosts who have friends or family members in the same area.

2. Do I need to get permission from the previous host to use their address again?

No, you do not need to get permission from the previous host as long as the new host is hosting a separate party. However, it is always a good idea to communicate with the previous host to avoid any confusion.

3. Can I use a previous host's address if they are hosting a party for a different company?

Yes, you can use a previous host's address even if they are hosting a party for a different company. As long as they are not hosting another Pampered Chef party, their address is available for use.

4. Do I need to update the address in my PWS when reusing it for a new party?

Yes, it is important to update the address in your PWS when reusing it for a new party. This ensures that guests have the correct address and directions to the party location.

5. Can I use the same address for a virtual party?

Yes, you can use the same address for a virtual party as long as it is hosted by a different person. However, it is recommended to have a separate virtual party link for each host to keep track of sales and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • RoseAndrews