• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping to the Host: Entering Addresses in P3

In summary, to enter multiple addresses for a host's order, log into your P3 account and go to the "Orders" tab. Find the host's order, click on the "Edit" button, and in the "Shipping Information" section, click on the "Add New" button to add a new address. Repeat this process for any additional addresses. If you need to edit or delete an address, simply follow the same steps. If the host wants to change the shipping address after you have already entered it, you will need to edit the order and enter the new address. You can enter a PO Box or APO address for the host's order, and there is no limit to the number of addresses you can enter. However
ChefJoyJ
One of my hosts wants to ship the party to me, since she has some "shady" neighbors that just moved in next door. I don't mind at all...but am curious how to enter it into P3. I've entered her address...do I enter my address as the shipping address? When the guests order and I chose ship to host, will it ship to the shipping address?? :confused:

I use the host name, but on the shipping address section (below the host's address) I put "C/O Missy Ciccolella" in the 1st address line and then my street address in the 2nd line, city, state, zip are the same as usual. I hope that makes sense...

Also, be sure you check the correct address for shipping before you submit the show.

so for the guests, I can chose ship to host and it will ship to me b/c my address is chosen under the host??

Thanks for your help! I've already edited the show info and saved it to ship to me!

ChefJoyJ said:
so for the guests, I can chose ship to host and it will ship to me b/c my address is chosen under the host??

Thanks for your help! I've already edited the show info and saved it to ship to me!
Yeah, your address is the shipping address and the host's real address would be the contact/location address. Unless a guest wants direct shipping it is all coming to you.

sweet - thanks!! :D

ChefJoyJ said:
sweet - thanks!! :D
No problem and knock 'em dead! Is this your first show?

my grand opening is my first show, but this one I'm playing with is my second... :D

1. How do I enter multiple addresses for a host's order?

To enter multiple addresses for a host's order, follow these steps:
1. Log into your P3 account and go to the "Orders" tab.
2. Find the host's order and click on the "Edit" button.
3. In the "Shipping Information" section, click on the "Add New" button to add a new address.
4. Enter the new address and click "Save".
5. Repeat this process for any additional addresses.

2. Can I edit or delete addresses that I have entered for a host's order?

Yes, you can edit or delete addresses that you have entered for a host's order. Simply follow the same steps as above and make any necessary changes or click on the "Delete" button to remove the address.

3. What happens if the host wants to change the shipping address after I have already entered it?

If the host wants to change the shipping address after you have already entered it, you will need to edit the order and enter the new address. Make sure to delete the previous address if it is no longer needed. If the order has already been shipped, you may need to contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I enter a PO Box or APO address for the host's order?

Yes, you can enter a PO Box or APO address for the host's order. Simply enter the address in the appropriate fields and make sure to select the correct shipping option for the address type.

5. Is there a limit to the number of addresses I can enter for a host's order?

No, there is no limit to the number of addresses you can enter for a host's order. However, please keep in mind that adding multiple addresses may affect the shipping cost and delivery time for the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ARA in PA