• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Handle Out-of-State Winners in My Mystery Host Show Drawing?

I'm assuming that if you have the first host entered then the co-host is automatically added as well?If you have the first host entered, then the co-host is automatically added as well.
rajenkiPC
I need help...I'm about to run a drawing for my mystery host show but I'm not sure how to handle a possible outcome. I have two orders from customers that are out of state. If one of them wins the drawing...how do I enter the order in P3 so that the items are shipped to them but the rest of the orders come to me so that I may distribute to the local customers? If I put the out of state address, the whole order will be shipped to them, right? Should I keep my address in there and simply pay to ship their products direct to them after they get here? That would be so expensive if they order Stoneware! I've shipped that before...it cost more than the original item! :yuck:

One way would be to make them the co-host, and give them the benefits.
Everything gets shipped to the host, but the co-host can use the benefits too.

How do I do that? When I try adding a new customer, the co-host option is greyed out and I can't select it. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to start a whole new show and add the co-host right up front?

If it's a catalog show you cannot put in a co-host.

It's not a catalog show, it's a cooking show to be held tonight. These are outside orders from out of town guests who ordered via the party link to my website that was sent in the email invite.

The show is loaded in P3 as a cooking show, so that doesn't explaing why the co-host option is greyed out. I've never done a co-host show before, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong in P3.

Hmm... no clue then! I just entered in a co-host last night with no problem. I had the first host entered and then added a customer and click the co-host box.

What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a unique type of party where the host is kept a secret until the end of the event. All guests who make a purchase at the party will be entered into a raffle to become the "Mystery Host" and receive the host rewards.

How does the Mystery Host Show work?

At the beginning of the Mystery Host Show, all guests will be given a raffle ticket for each purchase they make. At the end of the party, one raffle ticket will be drawn and the person holding that ticket will be announced as the Mystery Host. They will then receive all the host rewards based on the total sales from the party.

Can I still earn rewards if I am not the Mystery Host?

Yes! All guests who make a purchase at the Mystery Host Show will receive the standard host rewards based on the total sales from the party. The Mystery Host will receive an additional set of rewards on top of that.

How is the Mystery Host chosen?

The Mystery Host is chosen through a random raffle drawing at the end of the party. All guests who made a purchase will have their raffle tickets entered into the drawing, giving everyone an equal chance to become the Mystery Host.

What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Show?

Hosting a Mystery Host Show not only gives you the opportunity to earn host rewards, but it also adds an element of fun and excitement to the party. It also encourages guests to make purchases, as they have a chance to become the Mystery Host and receive even more rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • fun2cook2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • junkfortara