• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Mystery Host Into Grand Opening Show

In summary, a Mystery Host is a randomly chosen guest at a direct sales party who has the opportunity to earn free products and discounts based on the total sales of the party. To become a Mystery Host for the Grand Opening Show, you must attend the show and submit your name into the drawing. The benefits of being a Mystery Host include the chance to earn free products and discounts. You do not need to make a purchase to be eligible for the Mystery Host drawing, as long as you attend the Grand Opening Show. If you are chosen as the Mystery Host, your name will be announced at the end of the party and you will be contacted after the show to discuss your rewards and how to redeem them.
fun2cook2
Hi, Everyone!
I was just wondering how to do this...
I am having my grand opening this weekend and they are both mystery host shows. In PP Plus, do I enter the host's name and then my address for the shipping. (The reason why I ask, is that the people that are coming are my friends and family, so I don't want the items to be shipped to the "Mystery Hosts'" houses. Hope that makes sense.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

yes, you would just enter your address as the ship to address, then you can sort through the products & distribute them accordingly...good luck at your Grand Openning!!!!!

Yes, in PP Plus, you will enter the host's name and then your address for shipping. This way, the items will be shipped to you and you can distribute them to the hosts later. Alternatively, you can also contact PP Plus customer service and ask if they have any specific instructions or options for hosting a mystery host show. Good luck with your grand opening!

1. What exactly is a Mystery Host?

A Mystery Host is someone who is chosen at random from the guests at a direct sales party, and has the opportunity to earn free products and discounts based on the total sales of the party.

2. How do I become a Mystery Host for the Grand Opening Show?

In order to become a Mystery Host for the Grand Opening Show, you must attend the show and submit your name into the drawing. The host will choose one name at random to be the Mystery Host for the event.

3. What are the benefits of being a Mystery Host?

If you are chosen as the Mystery Host for the Grand Opening Show, you will have the chance to earn free products and discounts based on the total sales of the party. This is a great opportunity to get some of your favorite products for free!

4. Do I need to make a purchase to be eligible for the Mystery Host drawing?

No, you do not need to make a purchase to be eligible for the Mystery Host drawing. As long as you attend the Grand Opening Show, you can submit your name into the drawing.

5. How will I know if I have been chosen as the Mystery Host?

If you are chosen as the Mystery Host, the host or consultant will announce your name at the end of the party. They will also contact you after the show to discuss your rewards and how to redeem them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • junkfortara
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • mama2emma