• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Have a Show Shipped to Me?

In summary, to have a show not shipped to the winning host, you can change the shipping address to c/o [, then put your address.
lisaw
Is there a way in pampered partner to have a show shipped to the consultant not the host? I had a mystery host party and do not want it shipped to my winning host. She doesn't know everyone who ordered and I don't want her to have to get everyones orders to them. Right now I have her address as Host name c/o consultant name, consultant address. Is there an easier way to do this?

Put your address in as the host's shipping address, then click on Ship to Shipping Address.

Is your pampered partner different in the US? I don't see anywhere to put a shipping address. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place?

Sorry. Didn't notice you're in Canada. In our P3, when you're in the show and click on the name & address tab, there's space for an address and a shipping address.If you don't have that, you could change the address to c/o , then put your address. Just be sure to keep her address handy so you can change her contact info back.

Nope, no easier way - this is how I do it. I have almost all of my local shows delivered directly to me...Esther

Thanks for the help. I wish we had a spot for a shipping address. I live in a rural area so most of my hosts have their boxes shipped to their work addresses ~ it would be so much easier if their was a spot for their mailing address as well.

Lisa

yes, I have asked h.o. for that many times - I have to remember to go back & change their info to their correct address or I end up with all my hosts having my address... I will ask again at National Conference this year - maybe there is a better way that no one has been able to help me with...

Lisa and Esther,

I too have almost all shows shipped to me (unless they're far away). What I do is just before submitting I go to the host's order, click on Special Shipping Bookings and More and then change the address there to mine (so it will have her name and in the first address line it will have c/o my name and then the rest of the info including phone numbers is mine).

As long as you UNcheck the 'click this box is you wish to add or update this contact in Contact Management' the host's address will NOT change in the contact info and you'll be good. If you forget to uncheck this box, then like Esther mentioned all the hosts will have your (the consultant's address). I learned this from my first dozen shows, having to go back afterwards and retype in their proper addresses.

So Esther, uncheck that box and no more retyping for you! ;)

Hope that helps Lisa :)

Thanks, Jodi - duh! That is great, I am glad that it is simpler than I've been doing for the lasy 5 years lol.

Thanks Jodi. I've already submitted this show, but now I know for next time:D

What are the shipping options for having a Pampered Chef show shipped to me?

We offer standard ground shipping for all show orders, which typically takes 5-7 business days. We also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

How do I know when my show order has been shipped?

Once your show order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information. You can also check the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account.

Can I change the shipping address for my show order?

Yes, you can change the shipping address for your show order as long as it has not yet been shipped. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team to make the necessary changes.

Do you offer international shipping for show orders?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States and Canada for show orders. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

What should I do if I have not received my show order within the estimated delivery time?

If your show order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to track your order and ensure it is delivered to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • esavvymom