• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Out Mailings Without Addresses? A Canadian's Guide

In summary, you can save the Host's contact info in PP but have it shipped to you instead of the original address.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I have shows shipped to me every once in awhile. Is there a way to save the Host's contact info with her address but have it shipped to me? Or do I have to go in to every host after submitting her show and change the address?

It's frustrating to me when I try to send out mailings and I don't have addresses for half of my hosts!!!

eta: I don't have P3 as I'm in Canada...just PP.

Do you mean:
You want to save her CONTACT INFO in PP as HERS - not the shipping address?

Winnipegk said:
I have shows shipped to me every once in awhile. Is there a way to save the Host's contact info with her address but have it shipped to me? Or do I have to go in to every host after submitting her show and change the address?

It's frustrating to me when I try to send out mailings and I don't have addresses for half of my hosts!!!

eta: I don't have P3 as I'm in Canada...just PP.

Yes there is:D Click on the host's order, then on special shipping bookings and more and then type in her name, c/o you, your address, your city province and postal code etc like you normally do when the show is sent to you THEN go to the bottom and UNcheck the box that says 'check this box if you wish to add or update this contact in Contact Management'. This will keep the original address entered for the host (her's) in the contact and also in the main show section but the shipping will be to you. I do it all the time and it took me about a dozen shows before I figured out the problem. :)

kcjodih said:
Yes there is:D Click on the host's order, then on special shipping bookings and more and then type in her name, c/o you, your address, your city province and postal code etc like you normally do when the show is sent to you THEN go to the bottom and UNcheck the box that says 'check this box if you wish to add or update this contact in Contact Management'. This will keep the original address entered for the host (her's) in the contact and also in the main show section but the shipping will be to you. I do it all the time and it took me about a dozen shows before I figured out the problem. :)

Yay!!! Thank you so much!!!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I completely understand your frustration with not having your hosts' contact information readily available. Unfortunately, with our current system, you will need to manually update the address for each host after submitting their show. However, I do have a suggestion for you. Have you considered keeping a spreadsheet or document with all of your hosts' information? That way, you can easily access their addresses when needed. Additionally, you can also ask your hosts to provide their address when they book a show with you. This will save you the hassle of having to update the information later on. I hope this helps! Best of luck with your shows.

1. How do I send out mailings without addresses?

To send out mailings without addresses, you can use a service called Addressed Admail through Canada Post. This service allows you to send mail to specific geographic areas without needing individual addresses.

2. What is Addressed Admail?

Addressed Admail is a service offered by Canada Post that allows you to send mail to specific geographic areas without needing individual addresses. This can be useful for businesses or organizations looking to reach a wider audience without the added cost of addressing each piece of mail.

3. Are there any restrictions on the type of mail I can send using Addressed Admail?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the type of mail you can send using Addressed Admail. This service is typically used for commercial purposes, so you cannot use it for personal mailings. Additionally, there may be restrictions on the content of your mail, such as no offensive or inappropriate materials.

4. How much does Addressed Admail cost?

The cost of Addressed Admail varies depending on the size and weight of your mailing, as well as the specific service options you choose. You can contact Canada Post for a quote or use their online calculator to estimate the cost.

5. How do I track my mailings sent through Addressed Admail?

You can track your mailings sent through Addressed Admail using Canada Post's online tracking tool. You will receive a tracking number when you send out your mail, which you can use to check the delivery status of your mailings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • ChefJoyJ