• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Multiple Invites to Shared E-Mail Addresses on Pws

In summary, to change the email address associated with your Pampered Chef website, log in to your account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, click on "Contact Information" and then "Edit" next to your current email address. Enter the new email address and click "Save". You can have multiple email addresses linked to your PWS by logging in to your account and going to the "My Account" section. Click on "Contact Information" and then "Add Email Address". To reset your password if you no longer have access to the email address on your Pampered Chef website, click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page and follow the prompts. You cannot customize the email address for your P
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
My host has two friends (they are sisters) that share an e-mail address. The wonderful guest list feature on the website won't let me use the address twice. My host wants to send one to each sister so that they both know that they are invited. How should I go about doing that so they can both get an invite from the pws?

Maybe put both of their first names in the first name spot?

One option is to create two separate guest lists, one for each sister, and manually add their shared email address to both lists. This way, they will each receive an invitation from the pws. Another option is to ask your host to reach out to one of the sisters and ask if they can provide a separate email address for the second sister. This way, both sisters will receive individual invitations and be able to RSVP separately. If neither of these options are possible, you can also ask your host to forward the invitation email to the second sister manually. However, this may not be as effective as the first two options, as the forwarded email may not have the same tracking and RSVP capabilities as the original invitation. It's important to communicate with your host and find the best solution that works for everyone involved.

1. How do I change the email address associated with my Pampered Chef website?

To change the email address on your PWS, log in to your account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, click on "Contact Information" and then "Edit" next to your current email address. Enter the new email address and click "Save".

2. Can I have more than one email address linked to my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can have multiple email addresses associated with your PWS. To add an additional email address, log in to your account and go to the "My Account" section. Click on "Contact Information" and then "Add Email Address". Enter the new email address and click "Save". You can also set a primary email address for communication from Pampered Chef.

3. How do I reset my password if I no longer have access to the email address on my Pampered Chef website?

If you are unable to access the email address linked to your PWS, you can reset your password by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address or consultant ID. If you no longer have access to that email address, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance.

4. Can I customize the email address for my Pampered Chef website?

No, the email address for your PWS is automatically generated based on your consultant ID. You cannot customize it, but you can add an additional email address as mentioned above.

5. How do I update my email preferences for Pampered Chef communications?

To update your email preferences for Pampered Chef communications, log in to your account and go to the "My Account" section. Click on "Contact Information" and then "Edit" next to your email address. You can then select which types of emails you would like to receive from Pampered Chef and click "Save".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pletcherdee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pletcherdee
  • FFBearPChef