• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invites From Pws Goes to Junk Mail

In summary, it is important to communicate with hosts and guests to ensure that online invitations are not sent to junk mail folders. This can be done by having hosts call or message their guests, sending invitations in batches, and including reminders in the invitation itself.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I've had guest say they never received the invitation and it possibly went to their junk mail.
Also I've been told that more than 9 guest on one email can cause email to go to junk mail.
Any advise? I try to get my hosts to call their guest to advise them that they should be getting an online invitation.
Thanks,

It is a good idea to have your hosts call their guests to let them know that they should be expecting an online invitation. You can also try sending out the invitation in batches of 9 or fewer guests at a time to ensure that it reaches their inboxes. Additionally, you may want to ask your hosts to add your email address to their contacts list so that the invitation does not get sent to their spam folder. If you are using a specific email provider, you may also want to check their spam settings and see if there are any additional steps you need to take in order to ensure that the invitations are delivered successfully.

I have received online invitations before, and yes they can sometimes go to the junk mail folder. It's always a good idea to check there if you're expecting an invitation but haven't received it. As for having too many guests on one email causing it to go to junk mail, I haven't personally experienced that, but it's always a possibility. It might be a good idea to limit the number of guests on one email to avoid this potential issue. In addition to having the host follow up with their guests through a phone call or text message, you could also send a reminder email a few days after the initial invitation was sent. This reminds guests to check their junk mail and also serves as a second chance for them to RSVP if they may have missed the first email.It's also helpful to include a note in the invitation itself, reminding guests to add your email address to their contacts or mark it as a safe sender to ensure future emails do not end up in their junk mail folder.Overall, communication is key in ensuring that guests receive and respond to online invitations. Encouraging hosts to follow up and providing multiple channels for guests to RSVP (such as email, text, or phone) can help prevent any issues with invitations not being received.

Related to Invites From Pws Goes to Junk Mail

1. Why are my invites from Pws going to junk mail?

There are a few reasons why your invites from Pws may be going to your junk mail folder. One possibility is that your email provider has a strict spam filter that is flagging our emails as spam. Another possibility is that you may have accidentally marked one of our previous emails as spam, which can cause future emails to also be sent to your junk mail folder. Finally, it's also possible that our emails are being flagged as spam by your email server.

2. How can I prevent Pws invites from going to junk mail?

To ensure that our invites do not end up in your junk mail folder, you can add our email address ([email protected]) to your list of contacts or safe senders list. You can also mark our emails as "Not Junk" or "Not Spam" if they do end up in your junk mail folder. This will help your email provider recognize that our emails are not spam.

3. Is there a way to change the email address that Pws invites are sent from?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the email address that our invites are sent from. This is a security measure to ensure that our emails are not being sent by unauthorized individuals. However, you can still add our email address to your contacts or safe senders list to prevent our invites from going to your junk mail folder.

4. Can I change the frequency of Pws invites?

At this time, we are unable to change the frequency of our invites. Our system is set up to send invites at specific intervals to ensure that our customers have the opportunity to attend our virtual parties and events. However, you can always unsubscribe from our emails if you no longer wish to receive them.

5. How can I ensure that I receive all Pws invites?

The best way to make sure that you receive all of our invites is to add our email address ([email protected]) to your contacts or safe senders list. You can also regularly check your junk mail folder and mark any of our emails as "Not Junk" or "Not Spam". Additionally, you can follow us on social media or sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on our events and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pregochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mistym
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • crystalscookingnow