• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Your Hosts Receiving Emails From Your Website?

In summary, the conversation discussed difficulties with hosts receiving emails from the website. One person had only one host receive the email and suggested checking for any extra spaces in the email address. Another person suggested sending a second email to the host as a guest and including the host's password for managing their lists and tracking web orders.
jcwarr
has anyone had any trouble with their hosts receiving emails from your website. i have tried to send emails to 7 hosts - only one got it so i resent it and no one has received it yet!!!! i told them to look in their junk mail folders but they still haven't seen it and the website says it has been sent!!!! just curious if anyone else has had this problem or has any suggestions.
thanks
jen:confused:

I know we don't get any kind of an "undeliverable" message like you would through your normal email service. I had a hostess' email address wrong and never got a message back that it was undeliverable.
Jen

I cc myself on all emails I send from the website. You may want to check to make sure the email address in the website is correct and does not have any extra spaces. You can send them a link to the website with their host password in it from your regular email and ask them to check that all the information is correct.

cc yourselfhow do you do this when sending an email to host - i know you can just add your name to guests so you get the guest's email - but not sure for hosts. thanks for the help!!

Hmm, I think I send a 2nd email to the host by adding them as a guest and then going into guest list and selecting both of us. I send them the guest email invite telling them that this is what we'll be sendign to their guest and reminding them that they can click on host and put in their password (which I include) to manage their lists, create a wishlist so they know what they are aiming for for a goal, and track web orders.

1. How do I find hosts to email through the Pampered Chef website?

To find hosts to email from the Pampered Chef website, log in to your consultant account and click on the "My Shows" tab. From there, you can search for upcoming shows and click on the "Email Host" button next to their name to send them a message.

2. Can I customize the email template when emailing hosts through the website?

Yes, you can customize the email template when emailing hosts through the website. After clicking on the "Email Host" button, you will be able to edit the subject and body of the email before sending it.

3. Is there a limit to the number of hosts I can email through the website?

There is no limit to the number of hosts you can email through the website. However, we recommend not sending bulk emails to multiple hosts at once, as it may result in your email being marked as spam.

4. Can I track the emails I have sent to hosts through the website?

Yes, you can track the emails you have sent to hosts through the website. Under the "My Shows" tab, click on the "Show History" button for a specific show. From there, you can view the status of any emails you have sent to the host for that show.

5. How can I follow up with hosts who have not responded to my emails?

To follow up with hosts who have not responded to your emails, you can use the "Email Host" button again to send a reminder or reach out to them through other communication methods such as phone calls or social media. It is important to be persistent but also respectful of their time and decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Singergirl_87