• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Turnaround Time for Auto-Generated Emails to Hosts?

In summary, auto-generated emails to hosts are pre-written emails that are automatically sent to the host of a Pampered Chef party. These emails can be accessed and customized through the "My Parties" tab in the consultant account and can be scheduled for a specific date and time. They typically include party information, product recommendations, and updates on party attendance and orders. The delivery and open rates of these emails can also be tracked through the consultant account to measure their effectiveness.
RaggedyAunt
Gold Member
I set up some shows through the PWS Assistant the Monday night and sent emails to the hosts with their password. One of the shows was for my best friend. She still has not received the email. Does anyone know the turnaround time for those emails to be sent? After we hit "send" the screen just says "Your email will be sent." How long does it take? I'm hoping they were sent (although I did include the info and their password in their cover letters with their packets), but it's got me questioning the efficiency of those emails. I know there is a problem with e-vites going to spam folders, but this was a single email. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Tammy

Interesting! I wonder if it is in her spam folder. I think I've had that happen too. It depends on their settings. I sometimes have my personal email (only to PC hosts and guests, of course) go to spam even though I'm replying to them! How can that be spam?? Regarding PWS, I would think it would be sent within the hour. Contact HO to get the "real" answer.

I think it is in her spam folder

I have asked her to check her spam folder, but haven't heard back from her. It goes to her work email. Maybe the servers aren't compatible and it was directed to spam. The funny thing is, I send out my monthly newsletter 20 at a time and she always receives those! Technology!

Thanks for the input.

Tammy

It might not be going to her because of our PWS address, the .biz part of it might have flagged her company's server that it was spam and the main spam filter at her company might have trashed it.

1. What are auto-generated emails to hosts?

Auto-generated emails to hosts are pre-written emails that are automatically sent to the host of a Pampered Chef party. These emails are designed to help the host with their party planning and keep them informed about the status of their party.

2. How do I access and customize the auto-generated emails?

To access and customize the auto-generated emails, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and go to the "My Parties" tab. From there, select the party you want to send emails to and click on the "Auto-Generated Emails" tab. You can then edit the emails to fit your personal style and add any additional information you want to include.

3. Can I schedule when the auto-generated emails are sent?

Yes, you can schedule when the auto-generated emails are sent to the host. When you are customizing the emails, there is an option to choose the date and time for each email to be sent. This allows you to stagger the emails and ensure the host receives them at the most convenient time for them.

4. What information is included in the auto-generated emails?

The auto-generated emails typically include information about the party, such as the date, time, and location. They may also include product recommendations and party tips to help the host have a successful party. Additionally, the emails will also provide updates on the number of guests coming to the party and any orders that have been placed.

5. Can I track the delivery and open rates of the auto-generated emails?

Yes, you can track the delivery and open rates of the auto-generated emails. In your consultant account, go to the "My Parties" tab and select the party you want to track. Then, click on the "Auto-Generated Emails" tab and you will see a report that shows the delivery and open rates for each email sent to the host. This can help you gauge the effectiveness of the emails and make any necessary adjustments for future parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
purrbal
  • chefmoseley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AmaraJ
  • ms_twana