• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email Script When You Are Trying to Reach a Goal

In summary, the speaker is in need of filling their calendar with more Pampered Chef bookings due to recent financial setbacks caused by their husband's disability and job loss. They are reaching out to past hosts and customers through calls and emails to ask for help in reaching a sales goal, and have provided a sample email script for others to use.
Bren706
Gold Member
Ok, so I really need to FILL my calendar up to its maximum potential. My hubby had been on disability from December-February (this was his third time in a year!!!! First his broken ankle, six months later his knee, and then his hip!!!) and then in February he was laid off. Fortunately, they have called him back to work, and he starts this week (although it will only be 30 hours for now). Being on disability, and then being unemployed has really put us so far behind. Besides Pampered Chef, I also work part time at a grocery store for the consistent income, but my dream is to have Pampered Chef as my sole source of income.

That being said, I need to buckle down and fill my calendar for this month, and months to come. I just did a booth this weekend and hope to get a couple bookings out of it. I have been making calls, but I know I haven't been making enough of them.

I have been trying to contact past hosts, but most of the time I get a voicemail (even after 2nd and 3rd attempts.) A sister consultant, kinda sorta :), just earned Taste of Travel in July, and had a record $7700 in sales. I asked her how she did it, and she said that she sent an e-mail to all her past hosts asking them to help her reach a goal.

Would anyone have an e-mail script they have sent out with success asking your customers for help reaching a goal? I know the phone is the best answer, but I want to send an email as a follow up to those that I have not been able to reach by phone.

Thanks in advance. Here is a sample email script that you can use to reach out to your past hosts:Subject Line: Help me Reach My Goal!Dear pampered chef consultant, I hope this message finds you well! I wanted to reach out and let you know that I am currently working towards a goal with my Pampered Chef business. As you know, my business has been growing and I am so excited to share all of the new products and recipes that have recently been released! As part of my goal, I am looking for more hosts for my upcoming shows. I thought that maybe you, or someone you know, might be interested in hosting a show. You can earn free products, exclusive discounts, and much more! Would you be willing to help me reach my goal by hosting a show or helping me spread the word? I would really appreciate any support you can offer. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely,

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions you can give!Hi everyone!As you may know, I am an independent consultant with Pampered Chef and I absolutely LOVE what I do! However, due to some unexpected circumstances, my husband and I have fallen a bit behind on our bills.I am reaching out to all of my past hosts and customers for some help. I have set a goal for myself to reach $5000 in sales this month and I am hoping that with your support, I can achieve it.I am asking if any of you would be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party in the next month or two. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family. Plus, by hosting a party, you would be helping me reach my goal and I would be forever grateful.If hosting a party isn't an option for you, I would greatly appreciate any referrals you may have for friends or family who may be interested in hosting a party or purchasing some amazing Pampered Chef products.Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and for considering helping me reach my goal. I truly appreciate all of your support and I am so grateful to have you as my past hosts and customers. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule a party.Thank you again and have a wonderful day!Sincerely,

1. How can I effectively use email to reach my goal?

To use email effectively in reaching your goal, make sure to clearly state your objective in the subject line and use a concise and engaging message in the body of the email. Personalize the email and make sure to follow up if you don't receive a response.

2. What should I include in my email script when trying to reach a goal?

Your email script should include a clear and specific ask, a brief introduction of yourself and your goal, and a call to action. It's also important to include any relevant information or attachments that support your goal.

3. How can I capture the reader's attention in my email?

You can capture the reader's attention by using an attention-grabbing subject line, addressing the reader by name, and including a personal touch in the email. You can also use bullet points or bolding to highlight important information.

4. Is it better to send a short or long email when trying to reach a goal?

It's best to send a short and concise email when trying to reach a goal. People are more likely to read and respond to shorter emails, so make sure to get your point across in a clear and succinct manner.

5. How many times should I follow up if I don't receive a response to my initial email?

It's recommended to follow up at least two to three times if you don't receive a response to your initial email. Make sure to space out your follow-ups and use a friendly and polite tone in your messages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • PamperedEsther
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies