• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Online Adjustments: December Show Hosts Not Receiving?

In summary, it seems that there have been some issues with online adjustments in December, with some shows not receiving the adjustments and others having issues with the quality and shipping of products. Some hosts have also experienced problems with exchanges and receiving products in a timely manner. However, these issues have been resolved for some, but not without some inconvenience and extra effort.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Has anyone else been having issues with online adjustments?? These would have been from December. It seems like both shows in December that I did online adjustments for were never received by the hosts. I know HO usually sends emails out about the online adjustment but as I've been working with these hosts I cannot find an email from HO. I KNOW I'm not that crazy and wanted to see if anyone else has been having this issue.

I have had two different things from late November never get shipped to the customers. I thought it was just me. Sorry about your luck and mine, but I'm glad to know it's not just me.

I also had a Trifle Bowl and 5 Beaded Spreaders never received that I called in Dec 22nd. I called again on January 5th and they shipped them so I got them 3 days later! I also called because 2 of those Spreaders (this makes 12 out of 22 received) had the gray gasket at the handle sticking up and one had the gray gasket showing between the beads. The CSR issued a pickup order for them. I asked her with the history of the poor quality, could they send me something else instead. I was very tired of the bad spreaders...

I had an order shipped to a customer in December as well - only 3 items total and they only send 2. But the adjustment was pretty quick and they got the 3rd item to her.

I had an online adjustment from December that went totally wrong, first a knife that should've been in the box and was told would be received by the holidays never even got shipped out until mid January when we called looking for it. Then a customer wanted to exchange a cutting board for something else and we said the host had the product (In NYC) and they sent fedex to pick it up here in SE PA. Finally the host took it to a fedex/kinkos and they shipped the new product here instead of directly to the guest (also in NYC).

Related to Troubleshooting Online Adjustments: December Show Hosts Not Receiving?

1. Why are the December show hosts not receiving their online adjustments?

There could be several reasons for this issue. One possibility is that there was a technical error during the adjustment process. Another possibility is that the adjustments were not properly submitted. It is also possible that there was a delay in processing the adjustments. We apologize for any inconvenience and are actively working to resolve the issue.

2. How long will it take for the December show hosts to receive their online adjustments?

The timing of when the December show hosts will receive their adjustments will depend on the cause of the issue. If the adjustments were not properly submitted, they should be received within 24-48 hours. If there was a technical error, it may take longer to resolve the issue. We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue and get the adjustments to the hosts as soon as possible.

3. Is there a way to check the status of the December show hosts' online adjustments?

At this time, there is not a way for hosts to check the status of their online adjustments. However, our team is actively working to resolve the issue and ensure that all hosts receive their adjustments in a timely manner. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

4. Will the December show hosts receive their full adjustments or a partial amount?

The amount of the adjustments will depend on the specific orders and sales from the December show. Our team is working to ensure that all adjustments are accurately calculated and applied to the hosts' accounts. If you have any concerns about the amount of your adjustment, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I still use my December show host benefits even if I haven't received my online adjustments?

Yes, you can still use your December show host benefits even if you have not received your adjustments yet. Our team is working to ensure that all adjustments are applied to your account as soon as possible. If you have any concerns about using your benefits, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • JennyJennJen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • loreo