• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Adjustments Online: What Do I Tell My Customers?

In summary, you submitted two product adjustments online for a show. You've never done it that way before, so you have a couple of questions. You've received 2 emails confirming the adjustments were submitted and are being processed. What do you tell the two customers at this point? Will you receive another email with instructions? There is a reference number on the email, but you weren't sure if this was the number you would give to the customers. If the email has no in the Return Required box, then you can tell the customers their product is on its way.
rajenkiPC
Today I did two product adjustments online for a show and I've never done it that way before so I have a couple of questions. I've received 2 emails confirming that the adjustments were submitted and being processed. What do I tell the two customers at this point? Will I get another email with instructions or do they need to package their items today for pickup tomorrow? There is a reference number on the email, but I wasn't sure if this is the one I would give them to write on their packages.

Thanks for any help you can give. I submitted the adjustments 4 hours ago but haven't received anything additional than the confirmations.

Becki

In that email or online it says if they are expecting you to return the item. They have never asked me to return the item.

You should receive an email telling you whether or not to send the item back. My last adjustment got "locked up" in the system & I had to call 3 times before it was resolved. But it does usually take them a little bit to email you back.

On the email you received that has the adjustment number will show you if they need to ship it back. Another way to know is if the address for PC is in the email, it has to be returned.

Anything over 30 days usually needs returned.

If the email has NO in the Return Required box then let your customers know their product is on it's way!!

Oh my gosh...I didn't know they would replace the item without a return! Both forms say "return required? No"...are you serious? We have an amazing policy!

So I'm safe telling both my customers that their products are on their way then? Both of these were due to damage during shipping. One was a trifle bowl, the other a large pizza stone. Both returns were within the 30 days from shipping.

Becki

rajenkiPC said:
Oh my gosh...I didn't know they would replace the item without a return! Both forms say "return required? No"...are you serious? We have an amazing policy!

So I'm safe telling both my customers that their products are on their way then? Both of these were due to damage during shipping. One was a trifle bowl, the other a large pizza stone. Both returns were within the 30 days from shipping.
Becki

About 90% of the time orders within 30 days from the shipping date do not require a return. But sometimes they do require return. So make sure when you go to do an adjustment you tell them to hold the item until you find out if it will need returned. With in the 30 days they will send a pick-up slip for it for either FedEx or USPS depending on the product.

I just don't want you to think they don't ask for any items. Every adjustment is different.
I hope this helps!!

Thanks...I let my customers know to hold onto their items and the boxes they came in for 30 days. If they do not receive a return slip in that time, they are free to discard of the items.

Appreciate all the help!

1. What is the process for submitting a product adjustment online?

The process for submitting a product adjustment online is simple and convenient. First, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the “Product Adjustments” tab. Then, select the product you wish to adjust and follow the prompts to provide the necessary information and documentation. Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email and your request will be reviewed by our team.

2. Can I request a product adjustment for any Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can request a product adjustment for any Pampered Chef product that you have purchased within the last 12 months. This includes products that were purchased through a consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

3. How will I be notified of the status of my product adjustment?

After submitting your product adjustment request, you will receive a confirmation email. If additional information is needed, our team will reach out to you via email. Once a decision has been made regarding your request, you will receive an email with the outcome and any next steps.

4. What types of product adjustments are available online?

Currently, you can request a replacement, refund, or credit for a product through our online product adjustment process. If you need to exchange or return a product for any other reason, please reach out to your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

5. How long does it take to process a product adjustment online?

Our team strives to process product adjustments as quickly as possible. In most cases, you can expect a decision within 3-5 business days from the date of your submission. If additional information is needed, it may take longer to process your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • hechtrov