• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holy Cow, Called Ho About an Adjustment....

In summary, some people are having problems with their online adjustments and customer service is not keeping up. They need to improve their communication and turnaround time.
Nanisu
Gold Member
:yuck: That I submitted online on March 9 (today is the 20th). Asked her where it was because I had received no confirming email and customer was curious. THEY ARE JUST TODAY, MARCH 20, WORKING ON ONLINE ADJUSTMENTS FROM --GET THIS--MARCH 7. I was floored. Here they tell us to submit them online and they take 2 weeks to even GET to them? Sheesh. I'm calling them in from now on until they get this customer service mess fixed. Two weeks before they even address the problem. Unacceptable.

They are behind on E-mails too...My March 4th or 5th one got answered on the 17th.

Nanisu said:
:yuck: That I submitted online on March 9 (today is the 20th). Asked her where it was because I had received no confirming email and customer was curious. THEY ARE JUST TODAY, MARCH 20, WORKING ON ONLINE ADJUSTMENTS FROM --GET THIS--MARCH 7. I was floored. Here they tell us to submit them online and they take 2 weeks to even GET to them? Sheesh. I'm calling them in from now on until they get this customer service mess fixed. Two weeks before they even address the problem. Unacceptable.

Yep, it took over a week to even get an email response to an online adjustment I made.

:chef: It took that long for an adjustment I made too. I read in the PC Newswire this week that they are aware of the problem and are working on it...

I submitted a question about an order just a few hours after I submitted it on the 1st, and by the time they e-mailed me back, the order had already been delivered!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK--GO KU!

Hmmmm, I submitted one on Sunday the 16th...heard back this morning. So, it's way faster than some. I agree, if they want us to do adjustments online, they should have turnaround within 24 hours. Otherwise, why not just call and do the call back feature? I'd rather do that because then it gets taken care of then and there.

I sent an email Monday about one and have not gotten any response. This makes me feel better to know I am not the only one with problems.

I do have two that I did over the phone that have shipped but they took longer than usual.

I guess I just don't get it--they send us the note that "they are aware of the problem". Well, heck yeah they better be aware, we are all frustrated about this. "they are having more problems than they anticipated". Maybe because the shipping is so messed up? And Fedex is messing up so much? The problem is not the customer service. the problem is why we are having to CALL customer service to begin with. I've been tracking my Fedex problems since January 1, 14 problems with delivery since the first of the year. And almost every show has a minor adjustment that has to do with shipping. So fix the root shipping and delivery issues and maybe they wouldn't be getting so many calls, which wouldn't be backing up the phone lines....

Nanisu said:
I guess I just don't get it--they send us the note that "they are aware of the problem". Well, heck yeah they better be aware, we are all frustrated about this. "they are having more problems than they anticipated". Maybe because the shipping is so messed up? And Fedex is messing up so much? The problem is not the customer service. the problem is why we are having to CALL customer service to begin with. I've been tracking my Fedex problems since January 1, 14 problems with delivery since the first of the year. And almost every show has a minor adjustment that has to do with shipping. So fix the root shipping and delivery issues and maybe they wouldn't be getting so many calls, which wouldn't be backing up the phone lines....

Amen!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Nanisu said:

I agree with you as well. :chef:

Have to add my agreement too!:thumbup:

Attention Ho Lurkers...Please read the following post and report back to HO with our EXTREME frustration. I'm gonna add my 2-cents that so many of the problems that I'm having are directly related to the shipping as well. My FexEx driver is cuter than my old UPS driver, but I'll take the kinda odd looking - yet HIGHLY efficient - troll back any day!

Nanisu said:

I agree also! Getting to the ROOT of the problem always helps matters much more than telling those who have the problem to not complain!

It can take 4-6 weeks on all adjustments. That's what I've been told since I started this business.

I just got my reference numbertoday from an online adjustment back from a couple of weeks ago. Luckily, it was my bar pan. i also have several other adjustments, agian, luckily my items. I'm just going to do them all at once and hopefully be able to mail them all in at one time. Anyone know if that's OK. All ref. #'s would be on the bokk and then individually inside.
Jessica

MaddyandOwensMom said:
I just got my reference numbertoday from an online adjustment back from a couple of weeks ago. Luckily, it was my bar pan. i also have several other adjustments, agian, luckily my items. I'm just going to do them all at once and hopefully be able to mail them all in at one time. Anyone know if that's OK. All ref. #'s would be on the bokk and then individually inside.
Jessica

There are several on here that do that - mail them all at once.

jrstephens said:
There are several on here that do that - mail them all at once.

I would really call HO and ask...I know MANY do that but on my last trip there, the returns manager and workers complained about that and the confusion is causes on entry and talked about NOT allowing it in the future...

Something to ask HO about...or at least express that you'd like to see the ability to do that continued.

Truly, I think the problem occurs more so when people DON'T get an RMA and throw extra things in the box vs. getting RMAs for all and mailing them at once.

The one time I did that the HO rep said they would prefer we not send them in one box but if we do we should put each item in it's own ziplock bag and have the ref. # on it and also put all ref. #'s on the outside too.

The biggest problem I see with waiting and doing them all at once is customer care - it takes way too long for them to process as it is and if you are holding someone's for any length of time it makes it more unacceptable of a wait for that person and they get a bad opinion of PC.

BethCooks4U said:
The one time I did that the HO rep said they would prefer we not send them in one box but if we do we should put each item in it's own ziplock bag and have the ref. # on it and also put all ref. #'s on the outside too.

The biggest problem I see with waiting and doing them all at once is customer care - it takes way too long for them to process as it is and if you are holding someone's for any length of time it makes it more unacceptable of a wait for that person and they get a bad opinion of PC.

I do label each return, and also put all return #'s on the outside. I let hosts know (they are the only ones I will do returns for) that I process returns once a month - so they know if I do the return for them, it may be a few weeks before they see it. Most are willing to do that to not have the hassle of doing the return themselves.

BethCooks4U said:

Can't be much longer than the wait these days for them, HA!:D

I just emailed the solution center with a question about an adjustment. I wonder if I should just call and do the call back option. I would much rather get it taken care of now instead of waiting for the response and then having to wait longer for the shipping. I'm not going anywhere the rest of the afternoon anyway, so I may as well.

Do you think it will screw them up if I call after I sent in the email? Or will they see that it was already taken care of (hopefully) and trash the email?

I've been waiting on a Hospitality Request for one of my Consultants for over a month now. It took them almost 2 weeks to ask me what her consultant number is. I had never gone through this process before and my inital email asked what I need to do. I sent one follow up but still haven't heard anything and now my Consultant has gone inactive.

I don't think the only problem is with shipping. I haven't had any problems with FedEx. Their shipments take 1-2 days longer then UPS did, but they arrive fine.

I had several problems last week due to computer issues. The first was a supply order. I originally tried to order more then 1 Italian seasoning. PP let me know I couldn't so I changed the number. The show got put on hold because HO showed it as me ordering more! I also ordered some items on the outlet which they put on hold because they claimed the itmes were not available even though they were still for sale on the outlet. The items were still available 2 days later so I placed another order and got them! I just had to pay an extra $4:(!

I really think they are doing some kind of computer change or something.

Call back-schmall back
pamperedbecky said:
Hmmmm, I submitted one on Sunday the 16th...heard back this morning. So, it's way faster than some. I agree, if they want us to do adjustments online, they should have turnaround within 24 hours. Otherwise, why not just call and do the call back feature? I'd rather do that because then it gets taken care of then and there.

I would love to use the call back feature, but the last two times I called it was NOT ON! The first time I was (NO LIE) on hold for 2 HOURS. The last time was 1 hour 5 minutes. I really can't fathom why they don't have the call back feature on all the time right now. It's really frustrating!

Katie :confused:

I would love to know who is carrying their long distance usage. I work in telecommunications management and I would love to audit their phone bills. I know I'm a phone bill geek! It's in my blood. I started working for the phone company when I was 19:)!

I tried to send e-mails almost a year ago when I first started selling, again. No response by the next day, and I called them. I tried one more time to e-mail and it took too long again. I've been done with trying to e-mail since last spring.

I never send in emails nor do I do adjustments online, I always phone them in. I don't know why, I'm a very techy person, but for some reason I refuse to deal with these items via the internet. I must speak to someone. LOL

Debala715 said:
I never send in emails nor do I do adjustments online, I always phone them in. I don't know why, I'm a very techy person, but for some reason I refuse to deal with these items via the internet. I must speak to someone. LOL
I'm starting to feel the same way. I would much rather talk to someone.

Related to Holy Cow, Called Ho About an Adjustment....

1. What is "Holy Cow, Called Ho About an Adjustment...."?

"Holy Cow, Called Ho About an Adjustment...." is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes.

2. Are the recipes in "Holy Cow, Called Ho About an Adjustment...." difficult to make?

No, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be simple and easy to follow. They are perfect for both experienced cooks and beginners.

3. Does "Holy Cow, Called Ho About an Adjustment...." include any special dietary options?

Yes, this cookbook includes a range of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options.

4. Can I purchase "Holy Cow, Called Ho About an Adjustment...." in stores?

No, "Holy Cow, Called Ho About an Adjustment...." is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website.

5. Are there any "Holy Cow, Called Ho About an Adjustment...." cooking demonstrations available?

Yes, our consultants offer cooking demonstrations featuring recipes from this cookbook. Contact your local consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • rajenkiPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rajenkiPC
  • sfdavis918