• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adjusting a Cracked Baker - Online or Call HO?

S
sfdavis918
I had a customer call me about a cracked deep covered baker that she got last month. I want to do an adjustment online, but it seems like all the options are for when a show is just delivered. The only option that seems like a good one is "damaged during use or does not function properly." That one makes it seem like it is the customer's fault. She was just minding her own business when she heard a crack noise come from her oven. She looked and her baker was cracked.

Do I use that one, or should I call HO on Monday? Help! :confused:

You can use that one. It doesn't sound like it's her fault at all.

Thanks Diane. I went ahead and did that one.

Now I have a new question. They want the cracked one sent back to them. That is going to cost the customer an arm and a leg! Is there anything I can do about that? I'm not sure if it is just cracked but still together, or if a piece actually came off, so I will verify that tomorrow. Otherwise, maybe I should call HO and maybe just send back the lid or something? Anyone else deal with this?

I had a large pizza stone with handles crack on a customer in her oven last week. The man at HO I spoke with told me to just send a piece that weighs about a pound. You might want to just call and verify the same but I have heard that they usually just want a piece.HTH

It doesn't even have to be a pound, just the size of your palm. My kids have fun watching me smash a stone that's been broken. I wrap it in bubble wrap and send it back in one of the smaller manilla type envelopes (9x5 maybe?). It usually costs $2 or so to mail.

1. What is the best option for adjusting a cracked Baker online?

The best option for adjusting a cracked Baker online is to select the "damaged during use or does not function properly" option. This will allow you to report the issue and request a replacement without indicating that it was the customer's fault.

2. Are there any other options for adjusting a cracked Baker online?

No, unfortunately there are no other specific options for adjusting a cracked Baker online. However, you can always contact customer service for further assistance.

3. What should I do if I am unsure about which option to select?

If you are unsure about which option to select for adjusting a cracked Baker online, it is best to contact customer service for guidance. They will be able to assist you in choosing the most appropriate option for your specific situation.

4. Is it possible to call customer service to request an adjustment for a cracked Baker?

Yes, you can certainly call customer service to request an adjustment for a cracked Baker. They will be able to assist you with the process and provide further instructions on how to proceed.

5. What should I do if I am experiencing difficulties with the online adjustment process?

If you are experiencing difficulties with the online adjustment process, it is best to contact customer service for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot any issues you are facing and help you complete the adjustment successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newtopamperedchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
newtopamperedchef
  • rennea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Amanda_RI