• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Adjustment: What to Expect After a Damaged Delivery

In summary, a product adjustment is a process where a customer can receive a replacement or refund for a damaged or defective product. To request a product adjustment, you can contact customer service with your order number and details about the damaged product. After the request, the customer service team will determine the best course of action, which may include sending a replacement or issuing a refund. The process usually takes 3-5 business days, but may take longer in certain cases. If a customer receives a damaged product again after a replacement, they can contact customer service for a solution.
julyskitchen
Ok.

So my host ordered a Deep Disk Baker but when she received it it had a big crak on the side. I wasn't sure what I was suppose to do but I went online did a Product Adjustment on the consultants corner. Now I'm not sue what's suppose to happen..(sorry still new and learing:eek: ) is HO going to send her a new one and is she suppose to send the other item back?? exactly what happens now?

Thanks for your explanation on this :)

they should e-mail you with a confirmation and they will tell you in there what course of action needs to be taken! They normally will just send her a new one if it's within the first 30 days! They might send Fed Ex to her house to pick up the stone, they do this in the first 30 days also! And it's not the customers fault it's broken and PC understand that!! PC is really easy to work with!:)

Thanks Cathy :)

Related to Product Adjustment: What to Expect After a Damaged Delivery

What is a product adjustment?

A product adjustment is a process in which a customer can receive a replacement or refund for a damaged or defective product that was delivered to them.

How do I request a product adjustment?

To request a product adjustment, you can contact our customer service team by phone or email. You will need to provide your order number and details about the damaged product.

What should I expect after requesting a product adjustment?

After requesting a product adjustment, our customer service team will review your request and determine the best course of action. This may include sending a replacement product or issuing a refund.

How long does the product adjustment process take?

The product adjustment process typically takes 3-5 business days. However, in some cases, it may take longer if there are delays in shipping or if further investigation is needed.

What if I receive a damaged product again after a replacement?

If you receive a damaged product again after receiving a replacement, please contact our customer service team. We will work with you to find a solution and ensure your satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenniK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • Amanda_RI