• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Return Question-But Not for Product Issues

In summary, the return policy for non-product related issues varies depending on the specific circumstances and can be further explained by contacting customer service. Items received as gifts can be returned, but the refund will be issued to the original purchaser. Returns for non-product related issues must be made within 30 days of purchase and the item must be in its original condition and packaging. Return shipping fees are covered if the return is due to a product issue, but the customer is responsible for the cost if it is due to a change of mind or incorrect size. Personalized items can only be returned for a non-product related issue if there is a product issue or error on the company's part. It is recommended to double-check all personalization details before placing an
minirottie
Friend of mine ordered off another friend's catalog show. She bought the Petite Bamboo Snack Bowls, but I think now that she sees them, she realizes she ordered the wrong thing (they are tiny!!). What is the process to do the return....can I do a Product Adjustment online (didn't see a good reason to select)? Is she liable for the shipping...if she wanted to order something in exchange (like Small Bamboo Snack Bowls), how would this work?

Sorry for the question, but I think I'd posted another day that my recruiter is in the process of a move to a new state and I hate to try and reach her while she's trying to unpack into a new house.

Thanks y'all

If it's within 30 days, PC will cover shipping. The product adjustment page (before you get to the actual adjustment) says "All questions and other requests, such as refunds, must be submitted to Solution Center."

When she (or you) calls, if she wants to exchange the item, HO will just charge her for the difference in price.

Thanks!! Appreciate the response..I will let her know and suggest perhaps she exchange for the other bowls...(and maybe try and get her to buy 2 sets :D )

1. What is the return policy for non-product related issues?

The return policy for non-product related issues, such as a change of mind or incorrect size, varies depending on the specific circumstances. Please contact our customer service team for more information and assistance with your return.

2. Can I return an item that was a gift?

Yes, we accept returns for items that were received as gifts. However, the refund will be issued to the original purchaser in the original form of payment. If you would like to exchange the gift for a different item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How long do I have to return an item for non-product related issues?

We accept returns for non-product related issues within 30 days of purchase. After this time, we are unable to process a return or exchange. Please note that the item must be in its original condition and packaging in order to be eligible for a return.

4. Do I have to pay for return shipping?

If the return is due to a product issue or error on our part, we will cover the cost of return shipping. However, if the return is due to a change of mind or incorrect size, the customer is responsible for the return shipping fees.

5. Can I return a personalized item for a non-product related issue?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns for personalized items unless there is a product issue or error on our part. We recommend double-checking all personalization details before placing your order to ensure accuracy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • clshirk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • JenniK