• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Adjustment Online: Understanding the Return Label Address Section

In summary, when making product adjustments online, there may be an additional section for providing a return label address if needed. If the product is being returned to a different address than the one selected, this section should be filled out. However, if it is being returned to the same address, it may not be necessary to fill out this section. This ensures that all necessary information is provided and avoids potential errors in the return process.
babywings76
Gold Member
I've done product adjustments online before, but today I went to do one and there's an additional section that I'm not sure what to do with.

After I select the product, give the reason and continue, it has me provide the address. In this case it's coming to me, so I check marked the "Consultant Address" section. Below that would be where you'd put the address of someone else who it was going to.

But what is different, is another section below that. It's heading says, "If a return label address is required" and provides fields for it.

So what is that for? Do I need to fill it out? If they are sending me a label, aren't they just going to use the address that I selected above?

My cake pedestal arrived with some flaws and so this is an adjustment made in the first 30 days and the shipment is covered.

I had to do that as well. I guess it is a section in case we are putting it in for a customer. I put the new cookbook in my tote bag and my sports bottle of tea leaked all over it. I am going to send it back with the label!

So what is that for? Do I need to fill it out? If they are sending me a label, aren't they just going to use the address that I selected above?
Not necessarily. If my customer gave me the product, the label would need to be sent to my house but the product to the customer.

Thanks Rae. So that's the situation where I'd need to fill in that section because it's a different destination. But if it's going to the same place, do you think I need to fill that part out?

Yes. This way they'll know that you didn't just forget to let them know. I always figure that each part of something like that might be handled by someone different--one person sends out return labels, another logs them in, still another sends out product.

What is Product Adjustment Online?

Product Adjustment Online is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to easily request a return or replacement for a product they have purchased within the last year.

How do I access Product Adjustment Online?

To access Product Adjustment Online, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Product Adjustment" link under the "My Account" section. This will take you to the online form to submit your request.

What information do I need to provide for a product adjustment?

You will need to provide your name, order number, and a brief description of the issue with the product. You may also be asked to provide a photo of the product or the packaging to help our team better understand the issue.

How long does it take for a product adjustment to be processed?

We strive to process all product adjustments within 5-7 business days. Once your request has been reviewed and approved, you will receive an email confirmation and your replacement product will be shipped to you as soon as possible.

What if I don't have an account with Pampered Chef?

If you do not have an account with Pampered Chef, you can still request a product adjustment by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be happy to assist you with your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • mrshamel3808