• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doing an Adjustment for Extra Product?

In summary, the person called HO to ask how to do an online adjustment for an extra product and was told to send the product to the company as a courtesy gift.
babywings76
Gold Member
I could've sworn I've seen before when I've done other online adjustments, an "extra product" type button to enter. Anyone know how to do it online for an extra product?

This is the way I'm doing it, but want to be sure I'm not missing the obvious "extra product" thing:

I selected the show, clicked on the name of the product, then clicked on "product arrived that wasn't originally ordered", then clicked on "interested in returning product". Is that the right way?

Sounds right to me.

Thanks. :)I'll go ahead and submit it that way then.

Well, I guess that wasn't the right way. I just got this e-mail from HO:Thank you for using our Web site to request a Product Adjustment. You reported that the CHEF'S TOOLS-STRAINER/ was received in error. Our records indicate that it was ordered. Please verify the items in question with the order that was submitted.Please keep in mind, exchanges, refunds and other financial transactions are not available through our Web site. For these adjustments, please contact our Solution Center at [email protected] for processing.

Well Amanda just email them at the address they sent and ask how we are supposed to get the extra when making an adjustment. When you find out could you share with us? I like making all my adjustments through email just so I have a trail when I need them later, and I have had to need them later. OT Aren't we both going to the HO tour at 7am the first day of Wave 1? I will see you there. I am getting so excited!

I went ahead and replied back to that e-mailing telling them what had happened and then asked what the proper procedure online is. So hopefully I'll hear back and then I'll let you guys know what they say.Yep, I'll be at the HO tour (7am) and then the newbie tour (noon), so I'll be on the lookout for you and anyone else. :) I am going to order one of those CS pins to wear and hopefully we'll spot one another.

Call HO... If you call, if the product is under $20, they usually tell you to keep it. If you do the adjustment, they definitely pick it up. They sent me the ERMC on one Show order that no one ordered and they told me to keep them. They also sent me the 12-cup Muffin stoneware pan but had me return it. You never know...

Well, I heard back from them. This was the e-mail:Thank you for using our Web site to request a Product Adjustment. We are sorry for any inconvenience receiving the extra CHEF'S TOOLS-STRAINER may have caused. Please accept the CHEF'S TOOLS-STRAINER as a courtesy gift for your Host on behalf of the company.I wonder if it was a type of automatic reply sort of, because they are under the assumption it was for a host, when it was my kit en. order. Kind of strange. Nice of them to let me keep it though. But they didn't answer my question about how to do an adj. online for an extra item. I'm pretty sure I just read in the P&P that you can do an adj. for an extra item on line, so now I'm not sure. I guess in the future I'll call?

What is an adjustment for extra product?

An adjustment for extra product is a process in which a customer can exchange or receive additional products for free if they are dissatisfied with their original purchase.

How do I request an adjustment for extra product?

To request an adjustment for extra product, you can contact our customer service team or your Pampered Chef consultant. They will assist you in the process and help determine if you are eligible for an adjustment.

What qualifies for an adjustment for extra product?

Products that are damaged, defective, or missing from your order may qualify for an adjustment. Additionally, if you are not satisfied with the quality or performance of a product, you may also be eligible for an adjustment.

Do I need to provide proof of purchase for an adjustment?

Yes, we require a proof of purchase for all adjustment requests. This can be in the form of a receipt, order confirmation, or other documentation that verifies your purchase.

Is there a time limit for requesting an adjustment for extra product?

We ask that you request an adjustment within 30 days of your purchase. However, we understand that circumstances may vary, and we will do our best to accommodate any requests made after this time period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • kam