• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Adjustment, Printing the Screen?

In summary, an online adjustment is a convenient feature that allows you to make changes to your order after it has been placed without contacting customer service. To make an online adjustment, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and go to your order history, where you can select the "Adjust Order" button and make necessary changes before submitting. This feature is only available for orders that have not yet been shipped. There is no additional fee for making an online adjustment, but if it changes the total cost of your order, you may be charged the difference. You can also print your updated order details for your records by using the print function on your computer or mobile device.
babywings76
Gold Member
You know how when you do an online adjustment it comes up to a final page with the information (reference # and instructions on mailing), it says to print that page and include it in the package you are mailing back to them? If my customer is the one with the item and mailing it back herself, then does she need to really include that page? I tried sending her the PDF of that page, but it didn't seem to come up the same way. She wanted me to just e-mail her the reference # and instructions. I'm thinking I'll just let her know that she should write down the reference # and her shipping address, product name and host name on a piece of paper in the box, and the reference # on the outside of the box. Is that sufficient?

Yes, it is sufficient for your customer to just write down the reference # and her shipping address, product name, host name, and reference # on a piece of paper inside the box. It is not necessary for her to include the printed page from the online adjustment.

Yes, that should be sufficient. As long as the customer includes the reference number and all necessary information on a piece of paper in the box, it should be fine. However, it would still be a good idea for the customer to print out the final page and include it in the package, just in case there are any issues or discrepancies. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

What is an online adjustment?

An online adjustment is a feature that allows you to make changes to your order after it has been placed, without having to contact customer service. This can include adding or removing items, changing the shipping address, or updating payment information.

How do I make an online adjustment?

To make an online adjustment, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to your order history. Find the order you want to make changes to and click on the "Adjust Order" button. From there, you can make any necessary changes and then click "Submit" to confirm the adjustments.

Can I make an online adjustment to a previous order?

Yes, you can make an online adjustment to any order that has not yet been shipped. If your order has already been shipped, you will need to contact customer service for assistance.

Do I need to pay for the online adjustment?

There is no additional fee for making an online adjustment. However, if your adjustment results in a change in the total cost of your order, you may be charged the difference.

Can I print my screen after making an online adjustment?

Yes, you can print your screen after making an online adjustment by using the print function on your computer or mobile device. This can be helpful for keeping a record of your updated order details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • rajenkiPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rajenkiPC
  • elizabethfox