• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Printing a Receipt for a Web Order? Grrrrrr...

In summary, the customer called me needing to exchange a lrg round stone for a deep dish baker. They told me to have the customer put the reference # on the box.. blah blah, then she says make sure she has the packing slip inside the box. So I inform her the woman said there was not a packing slip in the box, but it was an online order just placed last week. So i was told i have to print off the web confirmation and have her put that in the box.. well the woman didn't keep it because she thought she was getting a receipt in her box. So now she tells me I have to print it off of the net somehow but she couldn't tell me how. I
elizabethfox
Gold Member
The issue at hand is a customer called me needing to exchange a lrg round stone for a deep dish baker. They told me to have the customer put the reference # on the box.. blah blah, then she says make sure she has the packing slip inside the box. So I inform her the woman said there was not a packing slip in the box, but it was an online order just placed last week. So i was told i have to print off the web confirmation and have her put that in the box.. well the woman didn't keep it because she thought she was getting a receipt in her box. So now she tells me I have to print it off of the net somehow but she couldn't tell me how. I have the order in my P3, but I can't figure out how to print it and the home office chick said there was some online order form i could print off of CC and fill out to fax them, and I don't see it.

So they have the order info in the computers at home office.... The order was placed last week, they are called by the consultant to do an exchange, they are picking the stone up from the customers home, and for some reason with all the info they have on me, my customer , and her order.. I still have to dink around finding some form to fill out, then find some place to fax this stupid thing to them. I have never in my life had an issue with an exchange.. this is insane. I am so glad I called for my customer rather than have her deal with this.

I was actually told "Any company asks for a receipt, and we at Pampered Chef are no different. But as a new consultant maybe you don't understand this" and I responded to that with.. "First off I am not a new consultant, and second i understand the fact that you need a receipt, but since this was a WEB order, you would expect some sort of receipt to be IN THE BOX the customer receives. The customer turned the box inside out looking for her receipt and found NONE. So to me that is a problem on your end. Not mine."

And THE WHOLE time I was talking , she was interrupting me, pfft-ing me, and being condescending.

Great customer service don't ya think?

Okay, if it's in your P3, you can print a receipt. If it's part of a show, click on the show. If it's an individual online order, click on that order. You'll see "Print Sales Receipts" right below the tabs in that window. You'll be able to print it right off.

thanks rae

rae... it says receipt is not valid unless certificate of guarantee is printed on the back of the receipt. And the home office chick said i needed that... where do i find that to print on the back of the P3 receipt?

Do you have any P3 printable receipts? It's the same thing. If you don't, you can download the outside order form & print the 2nd page, then print the receipt on the other side

You can purchase P3 receipts on a supply order for next time. The guarantee information is printable though as part of an outside order form. Perhaps you can print it on one side and then flip the paper and print the receipt...kwim?

Nice Crystal...at the same time even!! LOL!!

You should have recieve a pack of recipt that are blank all you have to do is put that paper in your printer, than print the customer order...on the back of this recipt it have the certificate of guarantee ( if I am not mitaken)

ok thanks ladies.

sandra foy said:
You should have recieve a pack of recipt that are blank all you have to do is put that paper in your printer, than print the customer order...on the back of this recipt it have the certificate of guarantee ( if I am not mitaken)

Actually- those receipts are the 3-ply that we got. The ones she needs look like printer paper- but the back side has the guarantee.

I'd use the online outside order form for the 2nd page- if you don't have the P3 receipts specifically.

And since WHEN did HO start asking to SEE the receipt?? I've done several returns and have yet be asked to send a copy of the actual receipt. They ask for the show #, consultant #, etc and verify it that way. Unless it has something to do with how they process Web Orders. (I'd have snapped back that "yes- but most companies also keep record of an online order".) Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad idea to see a copy of the receipt- I'm sure they get ripped off by those without one, but still.

Good luck.

They used to always ask for a receipt. Then they stopped asking for a receipt. Now they're sometimes asking again.

I had a customer call me because she wanted to return something but did not have a receipt. I got the reference number from p chef and gave that to the customer. she put the number on the inside and outside of her box and sent it back. I faxed a copy of the receipt directly to p chef with the reference number printed on it. I have done this a few times with no problems.

Call HO and ask to speak with a supervisor. Tell her how you were treated (I hope you have that person's name) - there is no excuse for that. Ask her if you really need the receipt and if so let her know you don't have any P3 receipts. The downloadable outside order forms are not an "official" receipt so I would not use them.

You can always write out a receipt on a 3-ply form.

It sounds like the reason she didn't get a receipt for her order is that it was sent through your P3. In that case it's our responsibility to get them their receipt.

esavvymom said:
And since WHEN did HO start asking to SEE the receipt?? I've done several returns and have yet be asked to send a copy of the actual receipt. They ask for the show #, consultant #, etc and verify it that way. Unless it has something to do with how they process Web Orders. (I'd have snapped back that "yes- but most companies also keep record of an online order".) Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad idea to see a copy of the receipt- I'm sure they get ripped off by those without one, but still.

Yeah well that is what I tried to say to the chick I was talking to but everytime I opended my mouth she either was interrupting me or laughing at me or making noises like "pfft" to what I was saying. I have done MANY exchanges and never once have I had a receipt asked for. Many of them have been like a while after the customer purchsed the item. This woman ordered last week got her stuff and immediately called me to exchange her product. And i told the customer service rep this. And besides that THEY did not send her a receipt (which they should have since she placed the order on the web) or packing slip in her box. So i told the rep, could they not reprint the packing slip or something and she got a snarky with me going on about how yes they have the info on file, but they are not the ones who need to submit the receipt to themselves. And i again went back to my argument that the customer COULD have submitted a receipt IF SHE HAD BEEN GIVEN ONE IN HER BOX WITH HER ORDER!! GAH!

BethCooks4U said:
Call HO and ask to speak with a supervisor. Tell her how you were treated (I hope you have that person's name) - there is no excuse for that. Ask her if you really need the receipt and if so let her know you don't have any P3 receipts.

It sounds like the reason she didn't get a receipt for her order is that it was sent through your P3. In that case it's our responsibility to get them their receipt.

Beth this is the second time i have gotten crappy customer service from PC and the first time I did ask to speak to a supervisor, and thet request was never granted. The rep claimed she talked to the supervisor FOR ME and the supervisor was going to take care of the problem, if not i was gonna get a call back. No call back.. fast forward to a week later and the problem is still on going.

So this time when I mentioned speaking to a supervisor the rep LAUGHED OUT LOUD and talked over me changing the subject. And yes I have her name. I am still livid over the whole situation. I definitely want to write a letter of complaint or call someone regarding this. Because her actions were uncalled for. I admit towards the end I was getting a little snarky with the rep, but that was after I had been degraded and laughed at. I just wish i had a direct email or extension to someone high up in the customer service dept who I know will take care of this issue.

Oh and the customer's order was not sent through my P3. She ordered online, they gave her a web confirmation and she accidentally deleted it, but normally in the box is the packing slip/receipt with her order information. That or her web confirmation order is what the rep wanted put in the box, and the lady had neither. So it was not my responsibility to mail her a receipt.. it was PC's.

Elizabeth- Talk to your director. I had an issue with customer service, and talked to my director. She talked to some manager who helps her out all the time and my problem was resolved that day!

I do not mean to change the subject but I must be really dumb. I cannot figure out how to print from P3, I have the printable receipts but just cannot figure out how to print. I looked for instructions. I even work in IT and I just do not get how to print out of P3. Is it just me???? Jess

For what I needed to print off (online order receipt) you go to the online orders tab in your P3 and right click on the order you wish to print. You will have a few options and one will be print order or something like that. click that and it should print. What are you trying to print?

BethCooks4U said:
Call HO and ask to speak with a supervisor. Tell her how you were treated (I hope you have that person's name) - there is no excuse for that. Ask her if you really need the receipt and if so let her know you don't have any P3 receipts. The downloadable outside order forms are not an "official" receipt so I would not use them.

You can always write out a receipt on a 3-ply form.

The 2nd page of the OOF is the same as the back of the p3 paper with the guarantee info, reference # spot & direct shipping rates. I've done this before with no trouble.

crystalscookingnow said:
The 2nd page of the OOF is the same as the back of the p3 paper with the guarantee info, reference # spot & direct shipping rates. I've done this before with no trouble.

Many consultants use it as a last-minute stand in for the P3 paper, but it's not an official receipt.

==
HO doesn't include receipts with their shipments. Most online orders I've gotten from other sites don't either. They have packing slips, but 99.9% of the time the official receipt is a confirmation page that pops up upon submission of the order. Our customers are lucky in that we CAN print receipts for online orders from P3, should they miss printing the confirmation (which says in red that it's the receipt, and to print and save it).

Getting past the logistics of the receipt, someone at HO needs to know that the staff at the solution center is responding less than professionally to consultants. And if they're treating consultants that way, how are they presenting themselves and the company to customers who call?

crystalscookingnow said:
The 2nd page of the OOF is the same as the back of the p3 paper with the guarantee info, reference # spot & direct shipping rates.

Yes, but there are a couple of things on the front of the P3 receipt as well, and I'd hate to have that one time when HO scrutinizes it too closely.

crystalscookingnow said:

I realize that the OOF's have that info on them but it specifically says on the receipt that it can not be used as an official receipt.

Elizabeth, I would call again and demand to speak to a supervisor. When you call in take the career solutions option (I think it's 3 but am not sure). You can also talk to one of your upper level directors and your sales manager (those directors know who that is) or email Jean Jonas directly. They need to know about this.

As a note, I sent an email into home office to see if there is a downloadable copy of the Pampered Partner Sales Receipt form. Hope to hear from them, cause this would help when your waiting for your supply order to come in. I looked at the back of the outside order form and the main difference between the back of that and the PPSR is the downloadable outside order from doesn't have space marked "for office use only, check number, rec'd date, charge amount, approved by" space on it.

Malinda Klein said:
As a note, I sent an email into home office to see if there is a downloadable copy of the Pampered Partner Sales Receipt form. Hope to hear from them, cause this would help when your waiting for your supply order to come in.

FYI - they emailed me back and said i could only get them on a supply order. UGH!!

1. How do I print a receipt for a web order?

To print a receipt for a web order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to your order history. Find the order you want to print a receipt for and click on the "Print Receipt" button next to it. This will generate a printable receipt for your order.

2. Can I print a receipt for a web order without logging in?

No, you must log in to your Pampered Chef account in order to access your order history and print a receipt for a web order.

3. Is there a way to print multiple receipts for different web orders at once?

Unfortunately, at this time, there is no option to print multiple receipts for different web orders at once. You will need to print each receipt individually by accessing your order history.

4. How can I make changes to the receipt before printing it?

If you need to make any changes to the receipt before printing it, such as updating the shipping address or adding a note, you can do so by clicking on the "Edit" button next to the order in your order history. Once you have made your changes, you can then click on the "Print Receipt" button to generate the updated receipt.

5. Can I access and print receipts for web orders from past months?

Yes, you can access and print receipts for web orders from past months by going to your order history and selecting the specific month and year from the drop-down menu. This will show all orders from that time period and you can then print the receipt for the desired order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Halle-Doodle