• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Needing Receipt for Pickup Tomorrow

In summary, the guest gave the host a grill basket that she no longer wants and requested a food chopper instead. The host contacted HO and was informed that the adjustment was processed, but the original receipt needs to be included in the return package. However, the host does not have the original receipt and the FedEx pick-up is scheduled for tomorrow. The rep at HO initially stated that the original receipt is required, but after a second call, it was clarified that the reference number on the package is sufficient. The host is frustrated with the situation and asked for advice on how to handle it. One suggestion was to pick up the item from the host and take care of the return, while another was to email the host the original receipt from PP
babywings76
Gold Member
A guest gave the host her grill basket that she doesn't want anymore. She's disappointed with it and wants a Food chopper instead. I just got off the phone with HO. We've handled processing the adjustment. The only thing I just realized was that the host has to box up the grill basket and the FedEx guy is supposed to arrive tomorrow. The rep said to be sure an original receipt is in with it. I haven't had that happen before, so I forgot to get clarification from the rep on if it can be a copy. If I e-mail the host the receipt and she prints it out, it won't count because it's not on the P3 paper, right? Does this mean I need to drive over to her house with a new receipt for her? The guest has the receipt, but since it's getting picked up tomorrow, we're out of luck. What should I do? Should I scan a front and back copy of one and e-mail her that to print out? Would that work?

I just called back HO and this rep said not to worry about the receipt. As long as the reference # is in the inside and outside of the package it's fine. Phew! :)

I'm so frustrated that this is happening. What have you all done in the past for something like this?Thanks for your help!You could offer to pick it up from her and take care of it that way the FedEx guy doesn't have to come back and she doesn't have to worry about it. Just a thought.I would just email her the original receipt (not a copy) and have her print it out. The rep didn't say it needed to be on P3 paper, did he? You can find the original receipt on PP and just email it to her. Then she can print it out and put it in the box with the return.The host will need the original receipt to get the right credit. It has something to do with their accounting system.Have something to add?

1. How do I request a receipt for my pickup tomorrow?

To request a receipt for your pickup tomorrow, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly or log into your account on our website and access your order history. From there, you can view and print your receipt.

2. Is there a deadline for requesting a receipt for pickup tomorrow?

We recommend requesting your receipt at least 24 hours before your scheduled pickup time to ensure enough time for processing. However, if you need it sooner, please reach out to your consultant directly and they will do their best to accommodate your request.

3. Can I make changes to my order after requesting a receipt for pickup tomorrow?

If you need to make any changes to your order after requesting a receipt, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will assist you in making any necessary adjustments and provide an updated receipt.

4. Will I receive a physical copy of the receipt for my pickup tomorrow?

If you are picking up your order in person, your consultant will provide you with a physical copy of your receipt. If you have requested for your order to be shipped, your receipt will be included in your package. If you requested a digital receipt, it will be emailed to you.

5. Can I request a receipt for someone else who is picking up the order?

Yes, you can request a receipt for someone else who is picking up the order. Please provide your consultant with the name and contact information of the person who will be picking up the order. They will ensure that the receipt is provided to them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Malinda Klein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • babywings76