• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Exchange a Product Without the Correct Product Number?

In summary, the Newbie Exchange Question program is an initiative by Pampered Chef to help new consultants familiarize themselves with products and the business. To participate, new consultants must reach out to experienced consultants to borrow products. Any Pampered Chef products can be borrowed, but availability may vary. The borrowing period is typically up to 2 weeks, with the option to adjust with the experienced consultant. There is no cost to participate, but new consultants are responsible for returning products in their original condition and paying for any damages.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
I ordered the wrong product for a guest because she didn't write down the product number (lesson learned!) and only wrote "mini measuring" when she wanted the Easy Read Mini Measuring Cup. But because I searched with what she wrote, the first one that popped up was the Mini Measure-All, and they were the same price.

Can I call the HO and just exchange them dollar for dollar since they cost the same? What about the CA sales tax increase? Would she owe the difference the 1% increase causes? Would she (or I) have to pay for shipping either for returning the item or the new item?

She's holding a show in a week so if she or I would have to pay for return shipping as well as shipping for the right item I'll just wait til her show, add it to her order (to get the free shipping) and then pay for the one I got her accidentally out of pocket and keep it as a prize. But I would like to know the exchange/return process for future reference.

I would email HO. If it's within 30 days of the shipment day HO will pay for the hsipping back to them.

And, the sales tax was already paid. They'll exchange it without any problem. You'll just have to let them know where to pick it up.

You have to call them and do an exchange. There will be no money owed and PC will send FedEx to pick up the wrong item. It's not a big deal, as long as you can get through to the Solution Center on the phone.

and I think they're open today.

Ok, thank you!

1. What is the Newbie Exchange Question program?

The Newbie Exchange Question program is an initiative by Pampered Chef to help new consultants get acquainted with the products and business. It allows new consultants to borrow products from experienced consultants to try out and familiarize themselves with.

2. How do I participate in the Newbie Exchange Question program?

To participate in the Newbie Exchange Question program, you must be a new consultant with Pampered Chef. You can then reach out to an experienced consultant in your team or area and ask if they are willing to lend you some products for the program.

3. What products can I borrow through the Newbie Exchange Question program?

You can borrow any Pampered Chef products through the Newbie Exchange Question program. However, keep in mind that the availability of products may vary depending on the consultant you are borrowing from.

4. How long can I borrow the products for?

The duration of borrowing products through the Newbie Exchange Question program is usually up to 2 weeks. However, this can be adjusted between you and the experienced consultant you are borrowing from.

5. Is there a cost associated with participating in the Newbie Exchange Question program?

No, there is no cost associated with participating in the Newbie Exchange Question program. However, you are responsible for returning the products in their original condition and paying for any damages that may occur during the borrowing period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • bridgetbakes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sherid