• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can a host exchange items for a different product with The Pampered Chef?

In summary, the host can still get the 20% off the new items if they exchange them at the show. And if it's within the 30 days of the show, there will not be any shipping charges for the return or new shipment.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
I have a quick question. When a host wants to exchange a new unused item for something different (and more expensive) do they still get the 20% off the new items; the discount that they would have got if they had ordered it at the show?

And if not typically, then what if the consultant goofed and ordered the wrong thing? :D.

My host wanted 3 jar openers, described them to me, and looking in the catalog I saw exactly what she wanted. But somehow I thought they were called Easy Openers and missed that it was a different "letter" than the picture in the catalog... So I ordered her the wrong thing, and will have to get the easy openers returned (at no cost) and order the correct item. But if she wants to do it as an exchange, can she at least get the new order at 20% still (especially as it was my mistake). If not I will pay the difference for her. And also, does the host pay to have the new items shipped, because it is not really a "new order", but still part of her "Host Order".

Hope this all makes sense! Anyone know?

This is the same host who got a cracked batter bowl lid, which was replaced with another one that arrived cracked. And she ordered 2 timers, one of which does not work... I want to make this as easy for her as possible!

If it's within the 30 days of the show shipping, then there will not be any shipping charges for the return or new shipment. However, the discount will not apply on the new items being "bought"/exchanged. It's a bummer.....but that's the way it works. Does that make any sense?

Actually, she will still get the discount. I've had hosts change their mind and they were still able to get the new items half price or discounted. Just call HO right away. Oh, and since the jar openers cost more, you'll need to provide form of payment. If it's your host's CC #, have that handy.

1. Can I exchange my host rewards for a different product?

Yes, as a host, you have the option to exchange your rewards for any product of equal or lesser value. Just let your consultant know which product you would like to exchange for.

2. How long do I have to make an exchange?

You have 30 days from the date of your party to make an exchange. After that, your rewards will expire.

3. Can I exchange my host rewards for cash?

No, host rewards cannot be exchanged for cash. They can only be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products.

4. What if the product I want to exchange for is more expensive than my host rewards?

If the product you want to exchange for is more expensive than your host rewards, you can pay the difference in price to receive the product. Your consultant can help you with this process.

5. Can I exchange my host rewards for a product that is on sale?

Yes, you can use your host rewards towards the purchase of a product that is on sale. However, the discounted price will be applied to your host rewards as well. For example, if you have $50 in host rewards and the product is on sale for $40, you will only be able to use $40 in host rewards towards that product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • esavvymom