• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Adjustments - Customer Ordered Wrong Item

In summary, if you need to enter a product adjustment for a customer who ordered the wrong item, you can do so on Consultant's Corner by entering it as an item not ordered and an item missing from an order. However, if you have any questions or need assistance, it's best to call Home Office for clarification. They are always happy to help!
Bren706
Gold Member
Can someone tell me how I would enter a product adjustment for this?

A customer called me today asking me to return a large scoop and exchange it for a medium scoop. This was for a show I closed out at the beginning of September. The receipt is under someone else's name. (She was not at the show, but asked another guest to order her a scoop, and that person just added it to her order).

Do I do the adjustment on consultant's corner under product adjustments, and enter it as an item not ordered, and then an item missing from an order?

Or is this something I should wait to do on Monday, and call Home Office? :confused: :confused:

Since there is a price difference, wait & call HO.

Send an email to HO asking for the adjustment...go through CC. Explain that the wrong item was ordered and ask for the product adjustment and any cost adjustment. You will have to give the customer a refund and HO will do an adjustment on your commission...unless the customer paid with a CC and then I think they would adjust her CC.

There is really not a place on the adjustment page to do an exchange when the customer orders the wrong thing, so I always go to HO contacts and then do the adjustment from there by email.

I had that happen last month and did the refund and order the right product. I sent a e-mail to HO also. They were very good about it.
Deanna

Hi there! It sounds like you will need to do a product adjustment for this situation. Since the receipt is under someone else's name, you will need to enter it as an item not ordered and then an item missing from an order. You can definitely do this on Consultant's Corner, but if you have any questions or need assistance, it's always a good idea to call Home Office for clarification. They are always happy to help! Best of luck with the adjustment and happy cooking!

1. What is a product adjustment for a customer ordered wrong item?

A product adjustment for a customer ordered wrong item is a process in which a customer requests a change or modification to a product they have purchased due to their own error. This could include requesting a different size, color, or type of product.

2. How can I request a product adjustment for a customer ordered wrong item?

You can request a product adjustment for a customer ordered wrong item by contacting our customer service team through phone, email, or our online chat support. Please have your order number ready for faster assistance.

3. What is the time frame for requesting a product adjustment for a customer ordered wrong item?

The time frame for requesting a product adjustment for a customer ordered wrong item varies depending on our return policy. Typically, you have 14 days from the date of purchase to request an adjustment. However, this may differ for certain products or promotions.

4. What information do I need to provide when requesting a product adjustment for a customer ordered wrong item?

When requesting a product adjustment for a customer ordered wrong item, please provide your order number, the name and description of the product you would like to change, and the reason for the adjustment. This will help us process your request more efficiently.

5. Will there be any additional charges for a product adjustment for a customer ordered wrong item?

In most cases, there will be no additional charges for a product adjustment for a customer ordered wrong item. However, if the new product requested has a higher price, you will be responsible for paying the difference. If the new product has a lower price, we will issue a refund for the difference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • marystell1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cheryl06
  • AZPampered Chef