• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Order Source: Helping Cheffers Adjust Products

In summary, to find the order source for a specific product on Pampered Chef, you can log in to your account and go to the "My Orders" section. Unfortunately, the order source cannot be changed once an order has been placed, so it is important to double check before submitting an order. If you are unable to find the order source, reach out to customer service for assistance. The order source for a product is typically listed on the product page, but if unsure, consult your upline or customer service. Each product can only have one order source, so separate orders must be placed for multiple quantities with different sources.
beepampered
I'm going to figure this program out yet with the help of fellow Cheffers....I want to do a product adjustment for a guest and can't find what show she ordered an item from. The Order History report only tells me what/when she ordered but does not tell me from what show.

Also, is there a way to list where you know a customer from? Like what show they ordered from so I know who there host was? Thanks...

In P3, click on "contacts", then select the customer's name. When their info screen pops up, select the tab "order history". It will show you everything they have ever purchased & the show number.

Sorry, just saw the rest of your question. It also lists the hosts name under which the order was placed on that screen to.

You can go to the "additional info" tab and type in who referred them as well.

Yep, look them up as a contact and it's all there. One of the things I love about p3. :)

Thanks!!!!

1. How can I find the order source for a specific product?

To find the order source for a specific product, you can log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. From there, click on the order number for the product you are looking for. The order source will be listed under the "Order Details" section.

2. Can I change the order source for a product?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, the order source cannot be changed. It is important to double check the order source before submitting an order to ensure accuracy.

3. What if I can't find the order source for a product?

If you are unable to find the order source for a product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the order source information.

4. How do I know which order source to use?

The order source for a product is typically listed on the product page on the Pampered Chef website. If you are unsure, please reach out to your upline or our customer service team for guidance.

5. Can I use multiple order sources for one product?

No, each product can only have one order source. If you need to order multiple quantities of a product with different order sources, you will need to place separate orders for each order source.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marystell1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cheryl06
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam