• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Report for Products Still Under Warranty?

In summary, a P3 Report for Products Still Under Warranty is a document created by a third-party inspection company to evaluate the condition and performance of a product that is still covered by a warranty. It is important because it provides an unbiased assessment that can be used as evidence for warranty claims and helps identify any potential issues with the product. This report differs from a regular warranty report as it is conducted by a third-party, includes detailed information about the product's condition, and can be obtained by hiring a third-party inspection company.
esavvymom
Staff member
I was wondering if there is a way to run a Product report showing all items still covered under the PC Warranty, but I want this on ALL Sales I've generated in my P3 program.

I know you can get that information when you look at an individual contact, when you look at their Order History. But I'd like to pull it for everyone at ONCE, versus having to open each and every one.

Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be a way to generate a report like that in P3. The best option would be to export a list of all of your contacts and their corresponding orders and then use a spreadsheet program like Excel to filter out the necessary data.

It would just save me a lot of time.Yes, there is a way to run a Product report showing all items still covered under the PC Warranty for all sales in your P3 program. Here's how:1. Log into your P3 program and click on "Reports" in the top menu bar.2. In the drop-down menu, select "Product Reports."3. On the left side of the page, under "Report Categories," click on "Product Warranties."4. Under "Report Parameters" on the right side of the page, select "PC" from the "Product Type" drop-down menu.5. Under "Warranty Status," select "Active" from the drop-down menu.6. Click on the "Run Report" button at the bottom of the page.This will generate a report showing all items that are still covered under the PC warranty for all sales in your P3 program. You can then export this report to Excel or PDF format for easier viewing and sorting.

1. What is a P3 Report for Products Still Under Warranty?

A P3 Report for Products Still Under Warranty is a document that provides detailed information about the condition and performance of a product that is still covered by a warranty. It is usually created by a third-party inspection company to assess whether the product is still in good working condition and meets the manufacturer's standards.

2. Why do I need a P3 Report for Products Still Under Warranty?

A P3 Report is important because it provides an unbiased evaluation of the product's condition, which can be used as evidence in case of a warranty claim. It also helps identify any potential issues with the product that may be covered under the warranty, allowing for timely repairs or replacements.

3. How is a P3 Report for Products Still Under Warranty different from a regular warranty report?

A P3 Report is different from a regular warranty report because it is conducted by a third-party inspection company, rather than the manufacturer. This ensures an objective assessment of the product's condition, as the third-party is not biased towards the manufacturer's interests.

4. What information is included in a P3 Report for Products Still Under Warranty?

A P3 Report typically includes the product's model and serial number, a detailed description of the product's condition, any defects or issues found during the inspection, and recommendations for repairs or replacements if necessary. It may also include photographs or videos as evidence.

5. How do I obtain a P3 Report for Products Still Under Warranty?

You can obtain a P3 Report by hiring a third-party inspection company that specializes in providing reports for products still under warranty. They will conduct an inspection of the product and provide you with a detailed report. You may also request a P3 Report from the manufacturer, but it may not be as unbiased as the one from a third-party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marystell1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cheryl06
  • mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jsanderson0508