• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Part Covered Under Warranty?

covered. I also carry the cards of the newest products so they can look at them before purchasing if they want to (I don't advertize that but if they asked...).I'll try to call later today, but this morning will be spent in my DD's ped.'s office...and honestly, not sure what the rest of the day holds, b/c it looks like today's visit could get complicated.
ChefJoyJ
One of my past hosts was using her adjustable measuring spoons for a recipe tonight and forgot the little gray thing when draining the dishwater and running the disposal! :eek: Needless to say, the gray thing is pretty mangled. This show as a month and half ago. Is it covered under warranty? Can she get a replacement part for free? If not, any idea how much the little gray thingy costs?

She's so :mad: at herself right now...I'd love to help her out!

She maybe able to get the whole thing replaced, have you call HO.

If she has to go the replacement route, there is a replacement form on CC in the download section that will tell you how much it is. You just have to add tax, shipping is included in the price.

No, haven't called HO yet. I was curious if it was even covered. I didn't want to call and spend all that time waiting (if no call back option was offered) just to be told no...I wanted to see what my Cheffer friends had to say first.

I'll try to call later today, but this morning will be spent in my DD's ped.'s office...and honestly, not sure what the rest of the day holds, b/c it looks like today's visit could get complicated. But that's a topic for a whole 'nother thread.

Thanks! I didn't know about the replacement parts page on CC. :)

It's worth a shot to call!

I had one in the garbage disposal at a host's house. I couldn't find it when I was packing my stuff away. We has already ran the disposal so the host checked and sure enough it was down there. It didn't get a single scrath though, I was suprised.

I doubt that it will be covered under warranty since it went in the disposal. Unfortunately, I don't see it on the replacement parts list.

I never said they would but said it was worth a shot. I'm really suprised those little things aren't on the replacement order.

wadesgirl said:
I never said they would but said it was worth a shot. I'm really suprised those little things aren't on the replacement order.
Yeah, there are a lot of things that I am surprised aren't on the list for replacement.

(I wasn't saying you were wrong - it never hurts to ask - I was just saying that IMHO I don't think they will.)

BethCooks4U said:
Yeah, there are a lot of things that I am surprised aren't on the list for replacement.

(I wasn't saying you were wrong - it never hurts to ask - I was just saying that IMHO I don't think they will.)
It's crazy what they will and won't take back. A while back I remember someone mentioning that they took back one of the stainless bowls after the consultant used a hand mixer in theirs and scratched it up. When I tried to do the same thing, they told me that it was in the use and care guide that metal will scratch the bowls. Sometimes it can all depend on who you talk to.

wadesgirl said:
It's crazy what they will and won't take back. A while back I remember someone mentioning that they took back one of the stainless bowls after the consultant used a hand mixer in theirs and scratched it up. When I tried to do the same thing, they told me that it was in the use and care guide that metal will scratch the bowls. Sometimes it can all depend on who you talk to.
Ain't that the truth! Personally, I was shocked that we "can't" use an electric mixer with those bowls!:eek: Hello! Who DOESN'T do that with this kind of bowl??

I always tell guests to be sure to look over the use and care card so they know exactly what is covered. I also carry the cards of the newest products so they can look at them before purchasing if they want to (I don't advertize that but if they asked...). I think I'll grab one from each collection to have with me too. That way I can do a quick reference - although the main info is in the catalog...

I have a friend that has returned a number of things. She says that they need to be returned for appearance reasons. Since she will use them at a show they say ok.

BethCooks4U said:
Ain't that the truth! Personally, I was shocked that we "can't" use an electric mixer with those bowls!:eek: Hello! Who DOESN'T do that with this kind of bowl??

I always tell guests to be sure to look over the use and care card so they know exactly what is covered. I also carry the cards of the newest products so they can look at them before purchasing if they want to (I don't advertize that but if they asked...). I think I'll grab one from each collection to have with me too. That way I can do a quick reference - although the main info is in the catalog...
I never used a hand mixer before that, always did it by hand. I had the batter bowl and the SS bowl. I think I was more concerned about nicking the batter bowl and getting glass in my food than I was about getting sharps of metal in my food. I'm still learning!

climbercanoe3 said:
I have a friend that has returned a number of things. She says that they need to be returned for appearance reasons. Since she will use them at a show they say ok.
That's what I tried to tell them but they wouldn't listen. I ended up earning a new set so I gave my sister my old set.

wadesgirl said:
I never used a hand mixer before that, always did it by hand. I had the batter bowl and the SS bowl. I think I was more concerned about nicking the batter bowl and getting glass in my food than I was about getting sharps of metal in my food. I'm still learning!
For future reference, the batter bowl won't nick. If it breaks it will shatter into a million pieces (but not shards of glass - it's like the glass them make car windshields from) but it just doesn't chip.

As far as appearance, again, it depends on who you talk to at HO. They won't replace even consultants' products if they think it was misuse or things like that. Some of the operators are stricter or black and white than others, especially the newer ones.

BethCooks4U said:
For future reference, the batter bowl won't nick. If it breaks it will shatter into a million pieces (but not shards of glass - it's like the glass them make car windshields from) but it just doesn't chip.

As far as appearance, again, it depends on who you talk to at HO. They won't replace even consultants' products if they think it was misuse or things like that. Some of the operators are stricter or black and white than others, especially the newer ones.
I know that now but I was a new consultant and had no clue.

What are the most common replacement parts that customers request?

The most frequently requested replacement parts are typically the blades for our food choppers, lids for our storage containers, and silicone scraping blades for our baking tools.

How do I go about ordering a replacement part?

To order a replacement part, simply contact our customer service team at 1-800-XXX-XXXX or visit our website and fill out a replacement part request form. Our team will assist you in finding the correct part and placing your order.

Do you offer replacement parts for discontinued products?

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer replacement parts for discontinued products. However, our customer service team can assist you in finding a similar product that may meet your needs.

How long does it typically take to receive a replacement part?

The time it takes to receive a replacement part can vary depending on the availability of the part and your location. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

Is there a cost for replacement parts?

The cost for replacement parts may vary depending on the part and your location. Our customer service team can provide you with the cost of the part and any applicable shipping fees when you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mommy2amo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • tmo2008