• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Food Chopper Replacement: Repair or Replace? | Warranty Guide

In summary, a food chopper replacement is a blade or container specifically made for Pampered Chef food choppers. It is used for chopping, dicing, and mincing food and can be identified by damage or dullness. It is not interchangeable with other brands. To replace the blade, unplug the chopper, let it cool, and screw on the new blade tightly. There is a limited lifetime warranty available for replacements through the customer service team.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have two food choppers. One I use at home, one in my kit. The one at home, the clear collar is snapped were it locks into place so it no longer stays there. The one in my kit is starting to do the same thing. My question is, should I pay to ship the whole thing back since they are both under warranty and get a whole new chopper or just get a replacement part for the clear collar? I'm weighing more towards just getting the replacement part but for the price of the collar, I could have a brand new chopper :confused:

I would send them back since they are both under warranty. It won't cost that much to send them in. Make sure you call and tell them that you need them for your shows so they will send you the new one before you mail in the old one.

email the solution center. They sent my new one straight away. was worth the $5 to ship the old one back to get a brand new one.

That's what I thought. I'll call them tonight!

I just had the exact same thing happen to my chopper. I put in for an adjustment and they sent me an email stating that I had to return the old one and then they would ship the new one. Well, I had decided that I would just wait until after my next show coming up to send in the old one and the next day the delivery guy was handing me my new chopper. Couldn't believe it! Now I have to run out to the Post office to send out the old one.

What is a food chopper replacement?

A food chopper replacement is a replacement blade or container for a Pampered Chef food chopper. It is used to chop, dice, and mince food quickly and efficiently.

How do I know if I need a food chopper replacement?

If your food chopper is not working properly or has become dull, it may be time for a replacement. You can also check for any damage or cracks in the blade or container.

Can I use a replacement blade on any food chopper?

No, replacement blades are specifically designed for Pampered Chef food choppers and may not fit on other brands or models.

How do I replace the blade on my food chopper?

First, make sure the chopper is unplugged and the blade is cool. Then, remove the old blade by unscrewing it from the container. Place the new blade onto the container and screw it on tightly.

Do you offer any warranty or guarantee on food chopper replacements?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on our food chopper replacements. If you experience any issues with your replacement, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dldunphy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
cochef
  • heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies