• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing Your Chopper's Clear Plastic Cup: Steps and Tips

In summary, if a guest needs a replacement part for their chopper, you can place a Non-commissionable order for that specific part, which only requires tax payment and can be shipped directly to them. It's recommended to carry replacement parts to shows, such as wires for the Egg Slicer Plus, which can be handed to the guest at the show and then re-ordered for yourself. The current replacement parts order form is only valid until the end of the month. It's also possible to keep certain replacement parts on hand, like the collar for the food chopper, but it's not necessary as replacements can be ordered quickly and shipped directly to the guest.
lilscrapmama
I had a guest ask if she could get a replacement for her chopper...the clear plastic cup part..is that doable, Im going to be emailing my upline to ask her too, but just curious & how do you go about it.?

You would place a Non-commissionable order for that specific replacement part. They only pay tax, no shipping, and you can have it shipped directly to them to make it easier.

I always carry a copy of all of the replacement parts to shows so I can handle them right there. THESE ORDERS DO NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE SHOW TOTAL, so figure them seperately.

I also carry with me the replacement wires for the Egg Slicer Plus- this seems to be the most requested item. Then, I can hand it to them at the show! Then, I take the $ they paid me and order another one for me to keep on hand.

HTH

It's called the collar

Do more of you keep certain replacement parts on hand like Kelly just talked about? I was thinking that this would be a good idea... I just ordered the ring for the EAD to have on hand and then my collar on my original chopper broke and I had to order one for myself. If there are those of you who keep certain replacement parts on hand... what one's are they? TIA

I don't keep parts on hand. Replacements come really quickly, and they can be shipped to the guest or to the consultant.

I don't keep any on hand. There is no shipping charge when ordering these and, as Rae mentioned, they ship relatively quickly and directly to the customer, so there is no need to have them on hand!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help answer your question. Replacing the clear plastic cup for the chopper is absolutely doable. You can either contact our customer service department or reach out to your upline for assistance. They will be able to guide you through the process and help you order a replacement cup for your guest. It's always a good idea to have spare parts on hand for situations like this. I hope this helps!

What is the difference between the Food Chopper and Manual Food Processor?

The Food Chopper is a compact and easy-to-use tool for chopping and dicing fruits, vegetables, and nuts. It has a sharp blade that rotates with each press, making it perfect for small tasks like mincing garlic or chopping herbs. The Manual Food Processor, on the other hand, has multiple blades and attachments for slicing, grating, and pureeing. It is better suited for larger tasks and can handle tougher ingredients like meats and cheeses.

Can I use the Food Chopper to chop frozen ingredients?

No, the Food Chopper is not designed to chop frozen ingredients. Doing so could damage the blade and affect the performance of the chopper. For best results, make sure all ingredients are thawed before using the chopper.

How do I clean the blades of the Food Chopper?

To clean the blades of the Food Chopper, simply disassemble the chopper and hand wash the blades with warm soapy water. Make sure to dry them thoroughly before reassembling the chopper. Do not put the blades in the dishwasher as it can cause them to become dull and less effective.

Can I use the Food Chopper to chop nuts?

Yes, the Food Chopper is great for chopping nuts. However, we recommend pulsing the chopper instead of continuously pressing down to avoid over-processing the nuts. You can also use the Manual Food Processor with the blade attachment for a more precise and evenly chopped result.

How do I order a replacement blade for my Food Chopper?

You can order a replacement blade for your Food Chopper through our website or by contacting our customer service team. Make sure to have the model number of your chopper on hand for easier ordering. You can find the model number on the bottom of the chopper or on the product packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • beepampered
  • Products and Tips
Replies