• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find a Replacement for the Springform Pan's White 'Knife

In summary, if you need a replacement for the white 'knife' on your Springform Pan, you can find one on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. It is possible to purchase the 'knife' separately without having to buy a new pan. The cost may vary and can be obtained from a consultant. The replacement 'knife' is compatible with all sizes of Springform Pans and can be installed by inserting it into the designated slot on the pan.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
On pg 42 of the Fall/Winter Catalog it pictures the Springform Pan and next to it there is a white 'knife' (not sure what to call it). It really looks like a white piece of plastic and is used to remove the cake from the edge of the pan. I checked the replacement parts and it only has the glass plate. Does anyone know how to get another little 'white knife'? I had a guest ask at my booth today.
Thanks

in advance.Unfortunately, it appears that the piece you are referring to is not available as a separate item. It seems to be a part of the Springform Pan itself and is not sold separately. You may want to check with the manufacturer directly to see if they offer this piece as a replacement part or if they can provide any other suggestions on how to obtain it.

!!Unfortunately, it seems that the white "knife" is not available for purchase separately. It is only included as part of the Springform Pan set. You may want to suggest to your guest that they contact our customer service department to see if they can provide a replacement or offer any alternative solutions. Our customer service team can be reached at 1-888-687-2433. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

1. Where can I find a replacement for the Springform Pan's white 'knife'?

You can find a replacement for the Springform Pan's white 'knife' on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I purchase a replacement 'knife' separately or do I need to buy a new pan?

You can purchase a replacement 'knife' separately without having to buy a new pan. Pampered Chef offers replacement parts for their products.

3. How much does a replacement 'knife' for the Springform Pan cost?

The cost of a replacement 'knife' for the Springform Pan may vary depending on your location and the model of your pan. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for pricing information.

4. Is the replacement 'knife' compatible with all sizes of Springform Pans?

Yes, the replacement 'knife' is compatible with all sizes of Springform Pans. It is designed to fit securely and provide the same functionality as the original 'knife'.

5. How do I properly install the replacement 'knife' on my Springform Pan?

To properly install the replacement 'knife' on your Springform Pan, first make sure the pan is completely cool and the 'knife' is clean. Then, insert the 'knife' into the designated slot on the pan and push down until it clicks into place. Make sure it is secure before using the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • SusanBP0129
  • Products and Tips
Replies