• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order a Replacement Part for My Chopper?

In summary, replacement blades for choppers can be purchased on the company's website or through a consultant. Delivery times for replacement parts are typically 7-10 business days. Replacement parts can be purchased even if the chopper is no longer under warranty and are rigorously tested for quality. However, replacement parts for discontinued chopper models are not available, but current models may have interchangeable parts. Customers can contact customer service for further assistance.
Bexs50
HELP! I think I threw away the bottom (white cover) part of my chopper! I had it and now I don't!:( Can I order a replacement for this and if so how/where do I go to place the order? I have never ordered a replacement! Thanks for your help!
Becky

In PP, go to Non-commission order, and add a new order...choose replacement parts...look for the cover, and then fill out the info and submit (just like a show) ...it's that easy!

I have ordered a few of those for people! Its pretty convenient!

Thanks for the info ladies, but...I found it...AFTER I talked my BF into picking through the entire full bag of trash for me!!! "OOPS, sorry Honey, I found it!" just as he gets to the bottom of the trash bag!

Bexs50 said:
Thanks for the info ladies, but...I found it...AFTER I talked my BF into picking through the entire full bag of trash for me!!! "OOPS, sorry Honey, I found it!" just as he gets to the bottom of the trash bag!
HMMM, that sounds like something I would do, lol.:eek:

I've done that--but FOUND it at the bottom!

1. Can I order a replacement blade for my chopper?

Yes, replacement blades for our choppers are available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How long does it take for a replacement part to be delivered?

Delivery times vary depending on your location, but most replacement parts are delivered within 7-10 business days.

3. Can I get a replacement part if my chopper is no longer under warranty?

Yes, replacement parts are available for purchase even if your chopper is no longer under warranty.

4. Is the replacement part covered under warranty?

Replacement parts are not covered under warranty, but they are rigorously tested to ensure they meet our high standards of quality and durability.

5. Can I order a replacement part for a discontinued chopper model?

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide replacement parts for discontinued chopper models. However, our current chopper models have interchangeable parts that may fit your older model. Please contact our customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • dldunphy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies