• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing Missing Chopper Bottom: Ordering a Replacement Part

In summary, to order a replacement chopper bottom from Pampered Chef, you can either contact your consultant or call their customer service line. The shipping time varies but most orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. There is a cost for the replacement part and it can be replaced at home or with the help of a consultant or local store. If the replacement part does not fit, contact customer service for assistance.
Bexs50
I have a customer who lost the bottom, rubber part of her chopper. Is this a replacement part? And if so, how do I order a replacement?? TIA

Bexs50 said:
I have a customer who lost the bottom, rubber part of her chopper. Is this a replacement part? And if so, how do I order a replacement?? TIA
It's #258G in the replacements part form and is $6.

You can print off the replacement form from CC or go to Non-com orders in PP and choose replacement parts as order type.

There is tax but no shipping.

Thanks for the quick reply Beth! I just ordered the part!

Related to Replacing Missing Chopper Bottom: Ordering a Replacement Part

What is the process for ordering a replacement chopper bottom?

The process for ordering a replacement chopper bottom is simple. You can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or call our customer service line at 1-800-266-5562. Our representatives will assist you in placing your order.

How long does it take to receive a replacement chopper bottom?

The shipping time for a replacement chopper bottom varies depending on your location. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. You can also opt for expedited shipping if you need the replacement part urgently.

Is there a cost for ordering a replacement chopper bottom?

Yes, there is a cost for ordering a replacement chopper bottom. The price may vary depending on the specific model and size of your chopper. Our customer service representative will provide you with the exact cost when you place your order.

Can I replace the chopper bottom myself or do I need professional assistance?

Replacing the chopper bottom is a simple process and can be done at home. The replacement part will come with instructions on how to replace it. However, if you are not comfortable doing it yourself, you can always ask your consultant for assistance or take it to a local Pampered Chef store for help.

What should I do if the replacement chopper bottom does not fit my chopper?

If the replacement chopper bottom does not fit your chopper, please contact our customer service immediately. Our representatives will assist you in finding the right replacement part or provide you with further instructions on returning the incorrect part.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
cochef