• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Replacement Part for Food Chopper

In summary, to order a replacement part for your food chopper, visit the website and select the "Replacement Parts" tab. Delivery time for replacement parts is typically 7-10 business days, but expedited shipping options are available. There may be instances where a discontinued model's replacement part is not available, but customer service can assist with finding alternatives. There may be a small fee for ordering a replacement part, and the return policy allows for refunds or replacements within 30 days, with return shipping costs being the responsibility of the customer in certain cases.
pamperedpnina
I had someone come up to me at the vendor event yesterday and ask me if there was a way to replace the bottom (rubber cap part) of the food chopper.
Is that a replacement part that I can order? how do I go about doing that?

Go into P3 & do a non-commission order. You can choose replacement parts. Then I always click the magnifying glass under the items tab to search for what I need. The Food Chopper Bottom cap is there for $6.00.

there's no shipping on a replacement order?

No, just tax is added. Shipping is part of the replacement part price.

Awesome! thanks!!

Related to Order Replacement Part for Food Chopper

What is the process for ordering a replacement part for my food chopper?

To order a replacement part for your food chopper, simply visit our website and click on the "Replacement Parts" tab. From there, you can select your specific food chopper model and choose the part you need to replace. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with your order.

How long does it take for replacement parts to be delivered?

The delivery time for replacement parts varies depending on your location and the availability of the part. Typically, you can expect your replacement part to arrive within 7-10 business days. If you need your part sooner, please contact our customer service team for expedited shipping options.

Can I order a replacement part for a discontinued food chopper model?

While we strive to keep replacement parts available for all of our products, there may be instances where a part for a discontinued model is no longer available. If this is the case, our customer service team can assist you with finding a suitable alternative or recommend a new food chopper that meets your needs.

Are there any fees for ordering a replacement part?

There may be a small fee for ordering a replacement part, which covers the cost of production and shipping. The exact fee will depend on the specific part and shipping location. Our website will provide the fee for each part before you place your order.

What is your return policy for replacement parts?

If you receive a replacement part that is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of receiving the part for a refund or replacement. If you ordered the wrong part or no longer need it, you may return it within 30 days for a refund, but you will be responsible for the return shipping costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • dldunphy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • milkangel