• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Turn a $125 Order Into a $300 Party!

In summary, there are several strategies for turning a $125 order into a $300 party. These include offering a hostess special or incentive, suggesting add-on items or bundle deals, hosting a virtual party, and inviting more guests. Some examples of add-on items to suggest are complementary products, seasonal or limited edition items, and "build your own set" options. To encourage guests to attend a virtual party, special discounts or free gifts can be offered, as well as creating fun and interactive events with games, demos, and giveaways. Effective ways to increase the number of guests at a party include referral programs, social media and email promotions, and reaching out to local businesses or organizations. To make the party more engaging and fun for guests,
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I had a vendor event at a mall today. A consultant of mine was there yesterday and said it was pretty slow and she only got a couple orders. I wasn't sure what was going to happen when I got there today. I had a few small orders come in and spent the first part just chatting with the other consultants. Until the food guy came over to visit me. He quickly pointed out a few items on my table that totaled up to $125. I told him that if he spent $25 more he could get a free trifle bowl and a 60% off piece of stoneware. He took the catalog back to his food place and when I came over with his order form he rattle off a bunch of other items that had my head spinning! I sat down with my computer and ended up putting in a $200 catalog party and $100 on his host order! Imagine if I had let him go away with only a $125 order?!!?!?!:chef:

An error occurred when I tried to "like" that. But WooHoo! Way to go girl!!! :D

That is amazing!! Way to be on your A game!!

Congrats on your great order!I was at a fair on Saturday and this lady came up and wanted to buy the cool & serve square tray, salad choppers, and wine opener. I told her if she spent $150 she could get a trifle bowl for free because I could make it a catalog show. She came back in about a half an hour and ended up ordering $200 worth of product. I was so excited! I'm doing another fair in 2 weeks close to her so I'm having it shipped to me and meeting up with her then because she wants to buy more. Love these little surprises!

Hi there! It's great to hear that your vendor event turned out to be a success. Sometimes, it can be hard to predict how these events will go, but it sounds like you made the most of it. I'm glad the food guy came over to visit your table and ended up placing a larger order than expected. It just goes to show the power of offering incentives like the free trifle bowl and 60% off stoneware. It's always worth it to go the extra mile and see what else your customers might be interested in. Great job on getting a $200 catalog party and $100 host order – that's fantastic! Keep up the great work and keep making those sales!

1. How can I turn a $125 order into a $300 party?

There are several ways to turn a $125 order into a $300 party. One strategy is to offer a hostess special or incentive, such as a free product for reaching a certain sales goal. Another option is to suggest add-on items or bundle deals to increase the total order amount. Additionally, hosting a virtual party or inviting more guests can also help boost sales.

2. What types of add-on items should I suggest to increase the order amount?

You can suggest complementary products, such as a knife set to go with a cutting board, or a cookbook to go with a kitchen gadget. You can also suggest seasonal or limited edition items that may interest the customers. Another idea is to offer a "build your own set" option where customers can choose a variety of products to create their own package deal.

3. How can I encourage guests to attend a virtual party?

To encourage guests to attend a virtual party, you can offer a special discount or free gift for attendees. You can also create a fun and interactive event with games, demos, and giveaways to make the virtual party more appealing. Another idea is to provide a sample of one of our products to each guest before the party to generate interest and excitement.

4. What are some effective ways to increase the number of guests at a party?

One effective way to increase the number of guests at a party is to offer a referral program where current customers can earn rewards for inviting their friends and family to attend the party. You can also promote the party on social media and through email invitations. Another idea is to reach out to local businesses or organizations and offer to host a party for their employees or members.

5. How can I make the party more engaging and fun for guests?

To make the party more engaging and fun for guests, you can include interactive elements such as games, polls, and demos. You can also encourage guests to share their own cooking or kitchen tips, and offer prizes for the most creative ones. Additionally, you can provide a variety of product samples for guests to try and offer special discounts or promotions that are exclusive to party attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies