• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Parts for Food Chopper - Help Needed!

In summary, to order replacement parts for your food chopper from Pampered Chef, you can contact your consultant or visit their website. Replacement parts cannot be purchased at retail stores and are shipped within 2-3 business days. Returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days, and it is important to check compatibility before ordering. Customer service is available for assistance with ordering and finding the correct parts for your specific model.
dldunphy
Hi,

Does anyone know if you can get replacement parts for the Food Chopper?

Thank you,
Dana D

Disregard, found the answer

That didn't take you long! :chef:
If you were looking at Consultant Corner, it takes you in circles now that they are only available from consultants. I think that's a better plan. A chance for a consultant to make a good customer!

1. How do I order replacement parts for my food chopper?

To order replacement parts for your food chopper, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and search for the specific parts you need. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance with placing an order.

2. Can I purchase replacement parts for my food chopper at a retail store?

No, replacement parts for Pampered Chef products can only be purchased through a consultant or our website. This ensures that you are getting genuine Pampered Chef parts that are specifically designed for your food chopper.

3. How long does it take to receive replacement parts for my food chopper?

The delivery time for replacement parts may vary depending on your location and the availability of the parts. However, we strive to fulfill and ship orders within 2-3 business days. You can also track your order through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

4. Can I return or exchange my replacement parts?

Yes, you can return or exchange your replacement parts within 30 days of purchase if they are unused and in their original packaging. Please reach out to your consultant or our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

5. Will the replacement parts fit all models of the food chopper?

No, the replacement parts are designed to fit specific models of the food chopper. Please make sure to check the compatibility of the parts with your food chopper before placing an order. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with finding the correct parts for your specific model.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsCaleb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies