• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Replacement Part Question

In summary, if you have a discontinued product and need a replacement part, you can contact the customer service team for assistance. Replacement parts typically take 7-10 business days to arrive and proof of purchase is required. In most cases, there is no cost for replacement parts, but there may be a fee for out of warranty or international orders. If the replacement part does not fit or work, it can be returned within 30 days if unused and in its original packaging.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
On the replacement sheet, it has "food holder" for the UM. Does anyone know which peice this is? The actual part that glides on the UM has broke from being in my crate. I know I can return the whole thing under warranty but I just want to get that peice replaced. I didn't know if this was the slidy part or the pokey part that holds the food.

So why don't you call for a replacement and ask them to send you JUST the part you need?the Food Holder is the pokey part. :)

I didn't know you could do that! I'll have to call. I've been slacking on getting my food chopper replaced also.

I'm pretty sure they will still send you a whole new one.... but it is worth a try

Hi there! It sounds like you are referring to the food holder for the Ultimate Mandoline (UM). The food holder is the part that holds the food in place while you use the UM. It is the part that slides and secures the food onto the blade for slicing. If this part has broken, I would recommend contacting our customer service team for a replacement. They will be able to assist you with getting the specific part you need without having to return the entire UM under warranty. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. Can I get a replacement part for a product that is no longer available?

Yes, we have a limited supply of replacement parts for discontinued products. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. How long does it take to receive a replacement part?

Replacement parts typically take 7-10 business days to arrive. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

3. Do I need to provide proof of purchase for a replacement part?

Yes, we require proof of purchase to process a replacement part request. This can be in the form of a receipt, order confirmation, or account information.

4. Is there a cost for replacement parts?

In most cases, there is no cost for replacement parts. However, there may be a fee for parts that are out of warranty or for international orders. Our customer service team can provide more information.

5. Can I return a replacement part if it doesn't fit or work?

Yes, replacement parts can be returned within 30 days of purchase if they are unused and in their original packaging. Please contact our customer service team for return instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jenne