• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CC Report Assistance for P3: Customer, Product, and Show Details Listed by Name

In summary, the individual is looking for a way to print a report that lists customer information, products purchased, and the shows at which they were purchased. They have tried different methods but have not been successful in getting all the desired information in one report. They are hoping for suggestions to help them be more organized and efficient with their business. Lisa suggests using the contact tab in P3 to view customer information and order history, but the individual has already printed out receipts from recent shows. The individual is open to calling customers one at a time and using a print-out instead of bringing their personal computer to work.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
This probably doesn't work, because nothing I tried gave me exactly what I wanted, but . . .

I'd like to print a report which lists the customer, all the products they purchased, and the show(s) at which they purchased - everything listed by customer name. So, if Jane Doe purchased an Egg Separator and a 12" Skillet at Betty Boop's show, and a Bamboo Snack Tray at Billy Jean's show, it would show me something like:

Customer: Jane Doe
(xxx)xxx-xxxx
[email protected]
xxxx Egg Separator $xx.xx Show K00xx Betty Boop
xxxx 12" Skillet $xxx.xx Show K00xx Betty Boop
xxxx Bamboo Snack Tray $xx.xx Show K00xx Billy Jean

The only way I can get all the information is to have it broken up by host, or by product, or showing customer, host, and amount spent, but not the product. Does anyone have any suggestions? I absolutely have to be more intentional with my business, and have decided to spend 1/2 hour at lunch making as many CC calls as possible, but want to actually seem like I know what I'm talking about before I dial - especially as I'll have to be using a print-out, since I won't be bringing my personal computer to work with me!

Click the contact tab in your P3. Click a name and to the right the customer info will come up. Then click order history tab. All product info and shows come up.

Thanks, Lisa. I didn't see this before I left for work this morning, so I just printed out the receipts of the last couple of shows I did. At least it's a place to start.

Your suggestion seems like it would give me one customer at a time, rather than everything on one report. That's ok, though, I can only call one person at a time, right?

What is a CC Report in P3?

A CC Report in P3 is a report that shows the sales and commissions for consultants in the Pampered Chef company. It includes information such as the consultant's name, sales volume, and commission earned.

How often is the CC Report in P3 updated?

The CC Report in P3 is updated on a weekly basis. It is usually available on Mondays for the previous week's sales and commissions.

Can I access the CC Report in P3 from my mobile device?

Yes, the CC Report in P3 can be accessed from any device with internet connection, including mobile devices. Simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website to view the report.

What should I do if I notice an error on my CC Report in P3?

If you notice an error on your CC Report in P3, you should contact your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service team. They will be able to assist you in correcting any discrepancies and ensuring that your sales and commissions are accurately reflected.

Can I print or download my CC Report in P3?

Yes, you can print or download your CC Report in P3 for your records. Simply click on the "Print" or "Download" button at the top of the report to save a copy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akrebecca
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
purrbal
  • PamperedK