• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Editing Customer Info on Old Shows (Pp Not P3)

In summary, to update customer information on an old show in Pampered Chef, go to your account and click on the "Orders" tab. Find the old show and click on the "Edit" button next to the customer's name. You can change their address, contact information, and even add a new customer to the show. To delete a customer's information from an old show, go to the "Orders" tab and click on the "Delete" button next to their name. This action cannot be undone.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I have PP (no P3 in Canada) and I'm trying to enter in customers' phone numbers so I can do follow up. If I'm looking at shows 6 months or older it won't let me edit the customer info so I can't add a phone number...

I never used to add phone numbers so I wanted to go back to do that so I can just print a customer report and do customer care that way. Is there no way to update these people so I have their info handy??

Yes there is a way! I just went to try it to make sure. This is providing you added them as a contact when you entered them in on a show though. I just looked at a show over 6 months old, found a person's name, closed the show, clicked on contacts, scrolled down to their name, double clicked and edited away. Try that and it WILL work! :)

kcjodih said:
Yes there is a way! I just went to try it to make sure. This is providing you added them as a contact when you entered them in on a show though. I just looked at a show over 6 months old, found a person's name, closed the show, clicked on contacts, scrolled down to their name, double clicked and edited away. Try that and it WILL work! :)

I didn't do that. :(

Why is that the way? it doesn't make sense!

1. How do I update customer information on an old show in Pampered Chef?

To update customer information on an old show, go to your Pampered Chef account and click on the “Orders” tab. Find the old show in question and click on the “Edit” button next to the customer’s name. This will allow you to make changes to their information.

2. Can I change a customer’s address on an old show?

Yes, you can change a customer’s address on an old show by following the same steps as mentioned above. Click on the “Edit” button next to the customer’s name and make the necessary changes to their address.

3. Is it possible to update a customer’s contact information on an old show?

Absolutely! You can update a customer’s contact information on an old show by clicking on the “Edit” button next to their name and making the necessary changes. This includes their phone number, email address, and any other contact information.

4. Can I add a new customer to an old show in Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can add a new customer to an old show by going to the “Orders” tab in your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the “Add Customer” button next to the show in question. This will allow you to enter the new customer’s information and add them to the show.

5. How do I delete a customer’s information from an old show in Pampered Chef?

To delete a customer’s information from an old show, go to the “Orders” tab in your Pampered Chef account and click on the “Delete” button next to their name. This will remove their information from the show. Please note that this action cannot be undone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef