• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimizing Customer Info: Entering Data for Buying Guests at Shows

I enter their name and phone number into P3 and then save the receipt. I try to add everyone to my e-mail and customer connection contacts, but I'm bad about it. After every few months, I try to go through and add everyone to my contacts.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
What info do you enter in PP or P3 for the buying guests at your shows? In the past I have only entered their name, but now I'm wondering if I should enter all of their info (mailing address, email address & phone number) or just their phone number. (I currently enter their email addresses in Outlook) Also who do you add to your contact list - everyone or just leads, hosts, and good customers? Thanks!

I enter as much as I can. It helps HO because it is transmitted with the order. If you have to do an adjustment or replacement it s much quicker when the address/phone number is already in their system.

Right now I add ALL to my contact list...but I'm just starting out.

While at the show, I just put in the name, then update it when I get home. I put everything in and add them to my contact list. If they continuously say they aren't interested in more orders or hosting after about 3 times of asking, I take them out. I'm really bad about losing addresses and phone #'s and stuff if I don't put it in my computer, then I come across it months later and think "this would have been a great person to ask".

I input a smuch as they give me - both into PP and into Customer Connection

Thanks, I guess I need to back-track and get all of this entered. I'm planning a booking blitz next week and this sure would have been helpful had I been doing it all along! (duh!) Oh well, I have all of my receipts from day one still (all 18 months of them!) so at least I can go back through those until I get the past info entered. Oh, can I still enter the pat info or will I just need to start from here forward?

I input it all. I do it right at the show on my laptop and I enter all of their info as they dictate it to me. It takes about 20 extra seconds per customer but saves me TONS of work in my office later.

I also enter the emails in Outlook.

My next task is getting it up to speed in customer connection.

DebbieJ said:
I input it all. I do it right at the show on my laptop and I enter all of their info as they dictate it to me. It takes about 20 extra seconds per customer but saves me TONS of work in my office later.

I also enter the emails in Outlook.

My next task is getting it up to speed in customer connection.
I haven't used Customer Connection yet, guess I need to get smart on that one now too!

I enter just the name and phone number in P3, but save the reciepts. Once every few months I take a few hours and update everyone with addresses, etc. I really should do that again soon!

I enter all of their information that they give me when I input their orders in
P3 (always did it in PP) and then make note of who I need to add to my e-mail and customer connection who is not already there and put them in after.

I take my laptop to shows. At the show, I just enter their name and when I get home, I go back and double check that I added customer special etc and then add all other info.

I don't have a laptop, so I enter all the info when I enter their orders. If I have it, it's in PP. (I haven't switched to PP3, yet) I like having all the info together. Plus, I use the show summary to do my CCCs, so having the number in there helps.

1. How much of my personal information do I need to provide when making a purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we only require the necessary information to process your order and deliver your products. This typically includes your name, shipping address, and payment information. We do not collect or store any unnecessary personal information.

2. Do you share my personal information with third parties?

No, we do not share your personal information with any third parties. Your privacy is important to us, and we only use your information to fulfill your orders and provide you with the best possible customer service.

3. Will my personal information be secure?

Yes, we take the security of your personal information very seriously. We have strict measures in place to protect your data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.

4. Can I opt-out of receiving marketing emails?

Yes, you can opt-out of receiving marketing emails from Pampered Chef at any time. You can either unsubscribe from the email itself or contact our customer service team to update your preferences.

5. How long do you keep my personal information on file?

We only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill your orders and provide you with excellent customer service. Once your order has been processed and delivered, we will only retain your information for legal or accounting purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchef2008
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • esavvymom