• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Entering Past Host Guests in New Show

In summary, to enter past host guests in a new show, go to the "Guests" section of the show's settings and either search for their name or email address, or manually enter their information. There is no limit to the number of past host guests that can be entered, but it is recommended to only add those with a significant connection to the show. You can edit or remove past host guests by selecting them in the "Guests" section. It is recommended to enter the full name of past host guests, but if you only know their first name or nickname, that can be entered instead. If a past host guest cannot be found in the search, their information can be manually entered by clicking the "Add New Guest"
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
Good morning,

I have a host who did a show with me last September and she entered 57 names and emails in my PWS for that show. She is doing another show this month and would like those names uploaded into this current show.

Is there any way to get the names from a closed PWS show to a current PWS show? I tried to print a reminder call list but there are no phone numbers entered, so it wouldn't generate the list.

I really don't want to re-type 57 names and emails!

The only thing I know to do is to go into the closed show and change the date to the new date. But it gets complicated if there are web orders attached. I would like to know if there is anything else you can do also!

Thanks!Hello,Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer names and emails from a closed PWS show to a current one. The best solution would be to manually enter the names and emails into the current show's guest list.Alternatively, you could reach out to the guests from the previous show and ask if they would like to attend the upcoming one. You can use the email feature on the PWS to send a reminder or invitation to them.I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.Best,

1. How do I enter past host guests in a new show?

To enter past host guests in a new show, navigate to the "Guests" section of your show's settings. Here, you can add guests by searching for their name or email address, or by manually entering their information.

2. Is there a limit to how many past host guests I can enter in a new show?

No, there is no limit to the number of past host guests you can enter in a new show. However, it is recommended to only enter guests who have a significant connection to the current show.

3. Can I edit or remove past host guests in a new show?

Yes, you can edit or remove past host guests in a new show by going to the "Guests" section of your show's settings and selecting the guest you wish to edit or remove. From there, you can make any necessary changes or click the "Remove" button to delete the guest.

4. Do I need to enter the full name of past host guests in a new show?

It is recommended to enter the full name of past host guests in a new show to ensure accuracy and avoid confusion. However, if you only know a guest by their first name or nickname, you can enter that information instead.

5. What if I can't find a past host guest in the search when entering them in a new show?

If you are unable to find a past host guest in the search, you can manually enter their information by clicking the "Add New Guest" button in the "Guests" section of your show's settings. This will allow you to enter their name, email, and any additional information you have about them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • pamperedlinda